JDM is already over played

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young gunna

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm refusing to go JDM everyone is doing it now and it's retared! Every car is starting to look the same because everyone is doing JDM stuff to there cars and there are only so many choices

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"It's unoriginal" says the guy who blacked out his tail lights...

Young gunna

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha yeah actually i did my tail lights because i know like 10 people by me that decided to go JDM with their taillights. and you must be a big JDM fan huh?

StanghaterCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha yeah actually i did my tail lights because i know like 10 people by me that decided to go JDM with their taillights. and you must be a big JDM fan huh?

because jdm looks good and clean

this coming from a guy who blacked out his tail lights which went out of style 10 years ago.

Young gunna

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh I'm sorry i didn't know that lol.. you sound like a fricken chick! "that went outta style" wow. and actually if that went outta style 10 years ago then how come i see alot of cars even show cars that have it that are winning show cars for the past 7 years running?

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'd like to see your chinese domestic marketed ride.

Oh I'm sorry i didn't know that lol.. you sound like a fricken chick! "that went outta style" wow. and actually if that went outta style 10 years ago then how come i see alot of cars even show cars that have it that are winning show cars for the past 7 years running?
show car is show car. do you what to show your car or have a sleek one?

nyghtryder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and im going to stop buying rims cuz even the dealers are selling aftermarket ones now. muwahahaha

is this rant going somewhere.:what:

Young gunna

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like to show my car off and it just looks gay with all JDM i mean everyone is doing it and it's looks stupid.

Young gunna

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like to show my car off and it just looks gay with all JDM i mean everyone is doing it and it's looks stupid.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's simply a fad and nothing more. Eventually it will get lame because more people agree with what you're saying and get sick of it. It's already happening and people are moving to k20's, rat rod rust & oem clean. :thumbup:

Just like back in 98' how carbon fiber hoods and body kits were cool, then everyone moved to "JDM".

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been saying EDM or bust for like two years. Other people finally caught on and I'm not original anymore. :|

Young gunna

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that really sucks that your not original anymore. i kinda just wanna keep individuality and since everyone is moving to JDM i i can be

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that really sucks that your not original anymore. i kinda just wanna keep individuality and since everyone is moving to JDM i i can be
Cover your car in crude drawings of penises. Nobody's done that.

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was kind of hoping to see what your new style is going to be. I agree the term JDM is getting old because people refer to everything JDM now. Just remember the phrase "to each their own"

Status
Not open for further replies.