JDM is already over played

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just so you dont sound like a idiot. You might want to edit your other thread. Cause it sounds like you are going JDM.
Haha what??
Dude copy and paste the link here on this thread.

He'll get a kick out of that lol

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Driving is played out. Teleporting ftw.

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bought my car with a CF hood and tint. Got rid of the ugly ass hood for OEM. Now I can't wait to take that tint off.

Stock appearance + 24x more fun to drive than when it was stock = :thumbup:

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol by everyone going "JDM" I hope you don't mean the black housing headlights, unpainted eBay grilles, and non-fitting lips....That's just ClubCivic and not JDM.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lowering your car is played out now. Lets bring stock ride height on steelies back.

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nah man, never that!
By "JDM" we mean stickers dude. Lots of stickers. Lol
:wave: JDM

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha yeah actually i did my tail lights because i know like 10 people by me that decided to go JDM with their taillights. and you must be a big JDM fan huh?
No I just find it ironic that you're calling into question the originality of something when you yourself have a very unoriginal look.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol by everyone going "JDM" I hope you don't mean the black housing headlights, unpainted eBay grilles, and non-fitting lips....That's just ClubCivic and not JDM.
Yes, that is what he means. Ignorance owns a lot of people on this subject, my guess to why he has started this thread is because people were making fun of his chicken wire grill.

_Ben_W

5+ Year Member
Wow, I feel dumb for reading past page 1, but lol for not liking clean jdm rides. Why make a thread smashing on them? Just my .02

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes, that is what he means. Ignorance owns a lot of people on this subject, my guess to why he has started this thread is because people were making fun of his chicken wire grill.

he wants to be different, his car looks the same as everyone else's except the chicken wire.

he says JDM is overplayed but smoked taillights have been overplayed since the 90's

I don't understand his logic

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OP feels left out because his taste in modifications are not accepted by the social norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.