EK4 vs EK9 pics

ekstats21

5+ Year Member
well i have a 98 hatch VMS and wana know your guys opinion...i have the sideskirts and side moldings painted to match car..wana know if you guys think the Type R front and rear lips would look better on my car than an EK4 front lip with front lip and rear mudguards but w/o rear lip and ..kinda leening toward the EK4 idea without the rear lip but with guards ..gives it a sick look but the EK9 lips look mean lol but idk...also im dropping the car for sure..

this is my car

this is the how my car will look with the Type R setup

this is the SiR setup with the front lip and mud guards all around...coudlnt find the setup on a silver hatch sorry

give me some opinions thanks guys

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ek4 ftw

all the "type-r stuff"....is played out.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im actually selling my "type-r" rear lip...i just ordered oem guards for my hatch...so i feel ya on the direction your going...

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice plans, but you do know that you have to go five lug to reach your goal right?

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the type r route looks so plain... so.. eh... the SIR bodies looks so much better than all of that yr model.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
CTR by far, take a look at my ride dude!!

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=162002

hope it can be helpful!! if you have questions, do it ;)
no offense to you bro, but the point i am trying to make to the OP is that the reason why the whole "type-r" look is played out is because about 95% of people who rock that look, all the parts are FAKE, and usually unpainted...

this is why i say OP, go for something original

88CReXin

Broke college student
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would say the Ek4. Too many Type R replicas out there.