99 SiTR Freshly painted

99SiTR

5+ Year Member
So after being hit by a truck coming into my lane, and driving around with a black bumper, fender and hood i finally got my ride sprayed.

99SiTR

5+ Year Member
A few more to show the straightness of the body work done by yours truly LOL

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice, put it back together now

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
feelin the blades on red.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
daaaamn. fresh. how much did it cost u for paint?

99SiTR

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the compliments fellas, and yeah its just a matter of time till i get more rock chips good thing i had paint left over to respray the bumper if needed. And paint came out to...uh......about between 7 and 8 hundred for dupont including the reducer, harnder etc.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how come my coupe isnt that clean?!!?! is that an oem si front and rear lip?

99SiTR

5+ Year Member
!?! is that an oem si front and rear lip?
Yes sir. Thanks for all the compliments. The car came out really good for all the little problems that occured and body work that was needed. So many little dings and dents= s**t load of sanding and blocking. The hood had rusted from taking too long to paint it after replacing it from the collision. So needles to say we had a few problems with that. So i had cleaned the rust but i hadnt done it right so when sanding down the primer it just flaked off. So we had to re strip it, use some rust eater/killer, seal it, primer it and then paint it. But all in all im satisfied, beats driving around with a black bumper, fender, and hood. Needles to say this is my daily.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good bro, how much did it cost you? and what color is that?