Model: Civic EX Coupe
Year: 2000
Color: Black

Mods:
Skunk2 short throw shifter
Skunk2 shift knob
Pioneer DEH-P6500
2 12" Rockford Fosgate Subs in box, 1200 watt amp

More to come soon hopefully. Thread will be updated as much as possible. This is my first real build thread so might take some time. Car is pretty stock right now. What does everyone think?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VERY clean base. What are your plans for it? I say wetsand and buff those headlights out. Lookin' a bit hazy.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow super clean platform. do it right the first time bro! good luck

CScivic22

5+ Year Member
VERY clean base. What are your plans for it? I say wetsand and buff those headlights out. Lookin' a bit hazy.
already did, that picture was taken before i got around to doing that. will post newer pics as soon as i get the chance to break out the camera in daylight.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks clean, have fun with it.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice start.
that shift knob pic in your sig looks really familiar...hmmm.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
open road eh?
floor mats?
looks like a good starter build

CScivic22

5+ Year Member
open road eh?
floor mats?
looks like a good starter build
open road was on there, didnt get it from them. as of floor mats i have them just had them out when pictures were taken. i gotta get out and get some more pictures but of course as soon as i get out of work it starts to rain! :???:

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bump for using my nUg matts shift knob in your sig

CScivic22

5+ Year Member
bump for using my nUg matts shift knob in your sig
its not his haha, i had the picture for a while in an old sig i made and cut it out of my old sig to put in my new one with my new car, i didnt use it before because i saw it somewhere else and didnt want to be told that it was someone elses. but if its his he gave me the idea of the angle that i was looking for to take my own picture just like it to use. i not trying to steal anyones work or take credit from something i didnt do if i really didnt do it myself. i hope this clears things up a bit.

CScivic22

5+ Year Member
i will give him credit for the great angle and everything. def. i not on here to get hated on for something stupid im here like everyone else is. showing eveyone my car and here to help and be helped when we have questions.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^^ somebody will find something to try to e-ruin ur day with....

CScivic22

5+ Year Member
ive noticed, kinda sucks though cuz i just here to help and be helped, ya know eveyone kinda work together? maybe i in the wrong place haha.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you could at least thank me for the sweet pic man...dang.