• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Felicia and I will be there, I voted for the 18th because it's a Saturday and my schedule switched to Friday/Saturdays off heh

So my vote went to the 18th

Last edited:

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how come u guys are gona watch the move so late? hmm, this sounds like fun tho if anyone wants to carpool

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how come u guys are gona watch the move so late? hmm, this sounds like fun tho if anyone wants to carpool
why are you tryna watch it so damn early? it's not like it's going to be out of the theaters when we go to see it... however, the seating capacity will be better for a group to get in an sit all near each other as opposed to when it first comes out and s**t is packed

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What sammo? unpacking? we need you on drums. lol.
no you don't, you need me :cool: you've seen me and Eric just recently saw me on the drums

Expert all the way

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what are we BBQing?

Should I bring some carne?

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so. whats the date on this?

Edit : choose 18th. Im off Saturday [ for now]

i wanna ride in sammo's car haha!
sure. if you dont mind the noise from the exhaust because sometimes i get sorta irritated hahaha. and maybe we can cut through livermore through the windy roads instead of going all the way straight on 680.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
going down 5 is super faster - and no toll!!

daniel - i haven't played drums in forever. lol. makes my foot hurt! carne asada is always good. i bet matt will want to bring his chicken ;) mebbe i'll make dessert.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why aren't I on the list, old man. oldie.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so. whats the date on this?

Edit : choose 18th. Im off Saturday [ for now]

sure. if you dont mind the noise from the exhaust because sometimes i get sorta irritated hahaha. and maybe we can cut through livermore through the windy roads instead of going all the way straight on 680.
im down, lets go.

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^cuz that makes sense..

Joe's work used to be your excuse before... what's bad about saturday's now?

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in my dinky hatch? haha iono if your gonna like riding in the back hahaha. but sure. by all means its fine with me but your gonna be def by the time we arrive because of how loud it would be when i have to downshift and keep it there for a bit when we hit the hills haha. hahaha.

[ god i wish i had a swap! ]

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's wrong with Saturdays?

carpool = save moola shows you how bad our economy is ;)

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
in my dinky hatch? haha iono if your gonna like riding in the back hahaha. but sure. by all means its fine with me but your gonna be def by the time we arrive because of how loud it would be when i have to downshift and keep it there for a bit when we hit the hills haha. hahaha.

[ god i wish i had a swap! ]
lol what exhaust u got? didn't seem that loud to me. But yeah im down to go if you guys are going.:lol:

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
imma goin. i just need to make sure on what date so i can request it off.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok. the lady is coming with me so. iono how thats gonna roll with u guys. i seriously dont want 4 people in the car that can barely support me hahaha.

son and dario carpool and we can caravan there? i'll give u some ends on gas if you'd like. i dont have an issue with that.