OFFICIAL: Fast and Furious (2009)

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehehe I parked next to a dumped bonneville with spinners when I saw this.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
More stupid rice on the road tonight. Some jetta with HIDS with terrible glare and alignment and a loud obnoxious muffler wanted to race me while I was dropping a girl off at her house.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Saw it lastnight, it was pretty entertaining, most obnoxious thing was prolly that goofy GPS system they had and the 30 mile tunnels you could drive through n switch lanes :shock:

Still the only "car" movie really out so worth seein

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The only thing that got me was when homeboy could've gotten any car he wanted, he chose 3 skylines. R33, R34, R35... But ended up running with the R34 -__-

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The only thing that got me was when homeboy could've gotten any car he wanted, he chose 3 skylines. R33, R34, R35... But ended up running with the R34 -__-
Yeah i was wating for the GTR too, they just teased us lol

balts

5+ Year Member
i just seen this movie last night its pretty good, the only thing is that it was pose to be out before tokyo drift was. when you see it will make sense because hahn is still alive and in it. anyways they went with the muscle cars in this but at the end they had a sweet honda

ryanM

because an R34 is the fanboi car. every fanboy wishes they had an R34. R35 is not JDM enough. R33 does not have the stigma because of its age and styling, so fanboys associate it as being inferior to an R34

its science.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I dont know, just going by straight looks I think that the r34 looks the best. Im not a fanboy, I could care less about the car, I would NEVER own one even if I had the money. But between the r32, r33 and r34 I think the r34 looks the nicest.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Watched this on friday............

It was ok, not the best of the series. Just meh, ok. Worth going to the movies to see it? no. Wait till it comes out on video. Too much muscle cars for my taste, although that yellow mustang was aaaaahhhhhhhh. Want one.