***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Sake board LMAO you f**kin crack me up

and i'd be weary bout them not standing behind thier product. Do you really need a new header that bad? thought you were gonna drop that B?
All sales are FINAL.
All packages must be reported within 7 days of receipt. All items returned must be in “New” condition with no damage, with all accessories, manuals etc.
All items are ship with final sales as describe.
A 15% re-stock fee will be apply for any Refund items, and shipping will NOT be refunded back to the buyer by any reasons.
For all Refund, Return, Exchange & Defect items must be return to us before we process issue.
Buyer is responsible for all return shipping cost. Shipping and handling will not refund in any case.
Returns are usually processed within 5 days from the time item is received.
Buyer accepts responsibility to pay for the return shipment fee for any return.
Returns missing accessories will incur an additional 15% re-stock fee. All packaging must be in original state with original box.
For international buyer are responsible for any additional charge and insurances fees that may be apply for the returned items shipped internationally.

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm bored at work and it doesn't sound like there's much out there for that car. OBX, Megan, DC and Comptech.. Sounds like DC is your best bet with Megan in second. OBX and ebay headers I would stay away from. Comptech headers are about $500-$750 used.

http://www.assaultech.com/dc_sports/dc_sports_ceramic_headers/hhc5528/i-130510.aspx
Those are the DC ones but from what I read you have to use the stock J-Pipe whatever the hell that is.

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's wrong with obx? I had an obx header on my old B18c crx, I loved it and had absolutely no issues with it

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its not going to cost me anything to drop her and there is no way in hell I'm paying 500-700 bucks for a used header!

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
what's wrong with obx? I had an obx header on my old B18c crx, I loved it and had absolutely no issues with it
I was reading up on the CL OBX header and it seems like alot of people have issues with them; cracks, leaks, etc.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its not going to cost me anything to drop her and there is no way in hell I'm paying 500-700 bucks for a used header!
then why isn't she dropped?

what's wrong w/your OEM header? You really gonna use the extra ponies?
OEM is most deffinately built better than the ebay but it's your $ =)

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I want to get out of here.. I've reached my daily limit on dealing with customers for the day lol

Hopefully getting some new contacts tonight, I'm going to try and make sure they don't try and up my prescription

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
then why isn't she dropped?

what's wrong w/your OEM header? You really gonna use the extra ponies?
OEM is most deffinately built better than the ebay but it's your $ =)
No tools... :D I have to borrow some. I'll keep searching.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want to get out of here.. I've reached my daily limit on dealing with customers for the day lol

Hopefully getting some new contacts tonight, I'm going to try and make sure they don't try and up my prescription
i haven't sold s**t all week

f**k sold -24 today since i sent this b***h teh wrong mouse and had to eat the next one wtf, this blows.......

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
obx are crap. Rey dont put a header on dude, you dont need one homie.....

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
need and want are 2 defferent things...
man its beautiful outside! 99 cent PBR's FTW!!!

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
just got back from Visionworks.. they want to bump my prescription. I'll be honest, my left eye SHOULD be upped a bit but idk about this one.

left.. from -4.25 to -5???
right.. from -3.50 to -3.75.. that doesn't bother me

the left one is what I'm not too fond of. I have a sample set and yes, I can see alot clearer (dare I say, perfect). I admit I maybe should have asked my doctor to up it a bit before but he was cool with how my vision was. Only reason I went elsewhere this year was because my insurance doesn't cover his exams anymore, I really hate going to some chain place.

I've always been sensitive about my vision, maybe worried too much about it. Its just that in the back of my mind I know that once I step up to -5, I can't go back. :(

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you shouldd never be over cautious obuot your visoin

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The thing is that the new prescription did clear up alot.. I can see better, it doesn't feel like its 'too strong'. I mean, I knew I maybe needed it stronger, but not THAT much stronger.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone watching bball?

Jay,
The rotors were seventy shipped from a vendor on ht.

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn I miss the days when I could go on CC at work
I never get to talk to you guys anymore :-(

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
time to get a phone that can get you on this site during the day :lol:

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The thing is that the new prescription did clear up alot.. I can see better, it doesn't feel like its 'too strong'. I mean, I knew I maybe needed it stronger, but not THAT much stronger.
Just like any new prescription It'll take some getting used to. :shock: