*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. thr33 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riseagain97

I get lost in your eyes..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Night blooming Cereus last time this bloomed was 1973 according to my uncle!

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Explain how its impractical for MY needs when you don't know my needs? I wanted something different, and original. Which i now have.

Its a daily driver, get me to/from work/places. And it gets wheeled hard on the weekends.

It still has plenty of storage space between the bed/cab to haul all of my camping gear, and when i finish up the rear bumper/cross member it'll have a receiver. V6 w/ 5.29 diff gearing will have plenty of poop to tow my car to/from the track on a flat bed trailer.

If i need to haul a big load, I have a full size dodge to do so :roll:

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Explain how its impractical for MY needs when you don't know my needs? I wanted something different, and original. Which i now have.

Its a daily driver, get me to/from work/places. And it gets wheeled hard on the weekends.

It still has plenty of storage space between the bed/cab to haul all of my camping gear, and when i finish up the rear bumper/cross member it'll have a receiver. V6 w/ 5.29 diff gearing will have plenty of poop to tow my car to/from the track on a flat bed trailer.

If i need to haul a big load, I have a full size dodge to do so :roll:
I didn't know your needs but now I do. I see a lot of people with little man syndrome who drive trucks like this to look cool and act tuff. They don't do anything with them except cruise around the city getting -10mpg. Trucks in my eyes are impractical for DD's because 1, they are b***h to get in and out of a parking lot with 2, they all get amazing shitty fuel mileagle 3, they don't even go that fast for how much gas you burn. If you use a truck for what its supposed to be used for then the impracticality level goes way down, I mean how much construction materials can you haul in a Civic? How far can you haul a trailer with another car in it with a 240sx? Until I get a boat a Skidoo a quad a track car(that cant be registered for the street) I will probably never own a truck.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Using my friends D40 until my D60 comes in (hopefully Wednesday)

I'm going to NYC on Sunday for the Yankees vs. red Sox game so expect a separate thread for all the pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.