Remove Catalytic Converter?

xsubxwooferx

5+ Year Member
On my full exhaust right now I have a header, test pipe from muffler, and Apexi pipe with silencer.Im in GA so no emissions.Should I remove the Catalytic Converter?

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah cause its great for the environment

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
correct me if im wrong, but a test pipe is meant to replace a cat, right?

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
correct me if im wrong, but a test pipe is meant to replace a cat, right?
a test pipe is to replace the catalitic converter but instead of having all that s**t restricting the flow its just a straight through.

tiresmokindad

5+ Year Member
Sorry for my ignorance, I really need help. I was confused if the magnaflow catalytic converter is pretty good?and also where to buy? I do some searched, inguiry and I tried it here Magnaflow Catalytic Converter . Anyone tried it here.? Any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry for my ignorance, I really need help. I was confused if the magnaflow catalytic converter is pretty good?and also where to buy? I do some searched, inguiry and I tried it here Magnaflow Catalytic Converter . Anyone tried it here.? Any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.
wow, way to thread jack. And to answer you question, please do your research.

And to you op, I honestly don't know how to help you (I still have my cat on mine). sorry....

onesiphorus

5+ Year Member
it must be nice to live in a state that you don't have to run a catalytic converter. i just put one on and i think that I have to run two. also no one will ship cat into the great state of Califoinaction.