My 1998 Hatch (alot of pictures)

justinfetalvero

HatchOwned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My Hatch. Engines all stock.Only got this cheap intake in from checkers. N1 Exhaust. Coilover sleeves on stock struts. The front passenger side coilovers slip down. You can see in the pic.

White Switch is for Footwell LED

Waiting for the rest of my LEDs to come in. But this is how they will look. Not too bright. Also getting in red, and blue LEDs also.

New things is new struts, fix my A/C, and rims and HID. Defog headlights and red/clear taillights.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not bad. :thumbup: Any further ideas or plans ?

justinfetalvero

HatchOwned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just got fired from my job because i called in to take off because my girlfriend was going into labor so right now my priorities are fix my suspension, my A/C for my baby. After that i really want to repaint it. Ive seen a thread on different paint and forget where to find it but there was a really sick metallic grey i was thinking with clean black/polished lip rims on it. What you think. Any suggestions for new mods?

steviezee47

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think this is the first time i ever seen Hawaii plates. thats pretty sad lol

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i think this is the first time i ever seen Hawaii plates. thats pretty sad lol
Actually, there's several other members from hawaii as well on this site. But they don't post much.

mixwell

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hawaii actually has a huge tuner scene. there like that much closer to japan :p

justinfetalvero

HatchOwned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea i really want to get rims but suspension is my main priority right now.

And yea we actually o have a big tuner scene but i was talking about on this site. I know a lot of people here want to go JDM but the thing stopping us well atleast me and all my friends is the outrageous shipping prices to here. Its crazy. doubled sometimes tripled what you pay in the states. Even to ship from Japan to here cost more than to ship to states. Which I dont know why because we are closer.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hawaii has a lot of tuners O_O. if anyone has ever been there. it has tuner cars all over the place. especially at night. i was there for a week and every day i would see at least 5 cars.

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
rims and smoke tails w/ night shade until you get the red/white replacements

96civic808

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just got fired from my job because i called in to take off because my girlfriend was going into labor so right now my priorities are fix my suspension, my A/C for my baby. After that i really want to repaint it. Ive seen a thread on different paint and forget where to find it but there was a really sick metallic grey i was thinking with clean black/polished lip rims on it. What you think. Any suggestions for new mods?
you want to repaint your car LMK i know someone in wailuku.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your posted in wrong section, Please move to Member Rides or a Mod will move it for you. Nice clean hatch tho.

smooveCRiMiNAL

5+ Year Member
nice civic hayn!!! i jus came back from maui a few weeks ago for vacation. i was tryin yo look for you quater-mile? shitty the super ferry shut down, if not id be driving around every weekend over there.... and getting Krispy Kream!!!!!!!:drool:

justinfetalvero

HatchOwned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea who is your guy that paints? you know how much he charges?

Im going to paint the valve cover soon. I dont know what color yet. I was thinking red but everyone does red. Any one got pictures of different valve covers colors.

Rims would be great for my car. I was thinking black with polished lip. Dont know how black on black will look. Anyone know how hyper black looks? I want something shiny but i dont think chrome matches on civics.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions.