My 99' Si and 2000 Civic Sedan

i3clk

5+ Year Member
The sedan was my first car, my mom bought it for $2500 as my graduation gift, been driving it for about 13 months now, its an automatic. Recently bought the Si about 3 months ago for $5200. Had to travel about 4 hours from Houston to Dallas to get it. Both cars are basically stock. The si has a DC header and Skunk 2 throttle body i believe and its dropped about an inch, came with those rims by the way.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's gotta be nice to have 2, are you keeping both?

i3clk

5+ Year Member
Si

Actually, im selling the sedan to pay for the Si. My brother helped me pay for the Si.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clean em1

houston bump

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rims are gay. looks like it has down syndrome without the OEM FBP front lip. other then that nice.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice ride but damn those rims are huge on that si

RonJ

Banned
Gently pry off the David McDavid placard from the rear of your silver Civic. (That dealer is a thief). The glue holding the placard on is easily cleaned off with mineral spirits.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice cars, you need stock wheels for the Si.

i3clk

5+ Year Member
Small update i guess.
Hit a huge pot hole on my way to school and this is what happened...

I actually drove it like that to school since i was already close and i had a test that i didnt want to be late for. Saw the damage once i got to a tire shop and replaced the front rim with my spare, then i got home and my back tires were flat, so i went to another shop and the rim was dented from the inside and it wasnt holding the air. The guy said if he tried to fix it by hammering it the rim would actually brake since its not made out of metal or aluminum... So im riding on two spares on my passenger side.

Oh, here are some pictures of my brothers weekend car, 1993 Mustang Cobra, phone pictures :what:

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'd rather roll on dough-nuts then those wheels...swap the b16 into the sedan and then sell the coupe..lol

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your brother is a bad ass, sorry man, his cobra owns your civic

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
were you fanning out some fart that stuck to your seats or something? whats up with the fan? lol