lotz's build

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i baught it at the end of july 2008, about 3 weeks before i started college. baught it from a used car dealership that i will never go to again. car had 190K on it and he said the engine had 130K, and the trans had been completely redone about 6 months before i got it. i put the radio i had just bought in it, i had a jvc arsenal hu. speakers where all aftermarket, 6.5" alpines up front, and 6.5" power acoustic in the back. when i got around to taking the engine out over the summer to do some work to it i had noticed all kinds of s**t that either the dealer or the previous owner severely f**ked up. i have a flared crankshaft end, the clutch was s**t, the intake tube is for the wrong car, and was smashed in on the end.
day 1

during christmas break freshman year. added streetglow driving lights. and some streetglow red accent lights to the interior. blue indiglow gauge faces. s.s. catback from k2 motor.

spring 09, added the sohc vtec decals. (i was at college so had no money or job) 12" sub, 800W amp (already had them)

summer 09. got a summer job. 17" rims, generic brand, tires where too big so did not put them on yet. zoom clutch, honda timing belt, water pump, head gasket, head studs, and polished the valve cover. painted calipers, and rear drums.

since school has started back up: input shaft bearings into trans. red backlit gauges, painted rims, amber corners, side markers, painted trunk emblem. big 3 ground upgrade. painted the trim on the sides.

the plans:
ss 4-2-1 header
correct short ram intake
better system
edelbrock turbo kit
built d16z6
my 17's with better tires
oem spoiler
2" drop
type R front lip
reupholstered leather seats
carbon fiber hood, either the ss hood or the vader.
the header will be going on until i can afford to get the build d16 and turbo kit (will probably take about 2-3 years)

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and hers my other whips.

and the previous
first car.

and the truck before the civic.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
noice but why the sticker if you aint got it lol

TheExtra

5+ Year Member
i like that look your civic has, post more pics please. =D
btw awesome tractor. :shock:

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats all the pics ive got for now, ill try to get it cleaned up and get some more this week. any particular shots you want?

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok. i did some reading and made up a plan for the summer. basically just going to focus on the susp. will aquire it over the coarse of the summer but will do it all at once. only thing ill be getting thats not for the susp. will be the header.
-ground control coilover conversion (adjustable springs)
-KYB AGX struts
-energy suspension bushing kit
-eibach anti roll bar kit.
-205/40R17 nitto neo gen tires

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got some brembo blanks at the local napa store. by the time you figure in shipping its just as expensive to get them at napa, and if they dont have it in stock they will have it the next day. now i just have to wait till i get some other projects done and out of my grandpas shop so i can get my car in. need to change the oil, pass. side axle, fuel filter, rotors.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good luck with the ride man and keep us updated

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you said in your first post under "the plans:" part at the bottom you said the header would be going on when you build and turbo the D, but when you turbo it, you will a need a downpipe... so you might as well throw it on there now.

And take those "Fast and Furious" L.E.D lights outta there

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
might get some of the eg fogs for it next week, along with a lip and the 4-2-1 header.