now that's a f'n drop!'

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well, that's why yours isn't hitting.

Dark Creep one day?

Ahhh nice.... :D I really wanna go lower. As it is I scrape my cat everywhere, rub my mudflaps on drive ways, smash my exhaust up on the pavement, etc. I dunno how those slammed guys drive around. I just want .5" lower all around and ill be happy.

I'll probably spring for some extended top hats. I rode on stock shock for years, can't be any worse.

I have to get rid of my camber kit, I can hear my shock towers hitting it.
Even with the top hats, if you slam it youll be putting about 3" drop on the shocks. Theyre good shocks, but I wish I had gotten something else.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My shock towers have lil pimples. Looks rather sexy =)

Arnel does have the nicest EG, period. Dude does some innovative s**t that a lot of people don't do with Honda's and then its a new fad.

And so Shane don't get all Nazi on us

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't understand how people go through tires so fast.. I buy the shittiest walmart specials and go a little over a year with them and I have no camber kits or anything of the sort, I'm about an inch off the ground too. Oh yah, I never goitten an alignment in two years
I don't get it either :(. I'm lowered about 2-2.5 inches, no camber kits, no alignment. I'm riding on the bump stops. I can hear them slapping everywhere I go. But I drive like a maniac around turns and on twisty roads just because my car can handle it :lol:. Not anymore with my bald tires though... I bought the cheapest ones from Good Year. They were like...around $45/tire? IIRC, it all cost under $200, and I didn't get any of those tire insurance options (fix holes, etc.)

Put FR tire on FL rim, and put FL tire on FR rim. I do it all the time, I just did it to my girls car. Makes tires last longer since you wear both sides evenly.
I think I'm gonna flip the tires around on each wheel, try to get as much life out of them as possible. But they're still pretty low. I'm due for inspection in 2 months and I know they'll be fail status by then. :(

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you aint scraping, you aint ballin

stfu and deal with it :lol:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a ton of low truck pics. I believe that all the very low ones are all bagged. It was never established, bagged pics or not?

A bunch of bugs.

Misc

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if bagged goes, i have a s**t ton of pics too..