1995 Honda Del Sol Si (Acura Integra GSR engine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightpost08

5+ Year Member
I am selling my 1995 Del Sol Si. It has approximately 138,400 miles on the odometer. Unfortunately, the odomoter stopped working, early November, so I in actuallity there is about 140,400 miles on it currently. The car has a clean title and has been in no accidents. The previous owner replaced the sohc motor with a dohc GSR engine (b18c1). I was told by the owner that it had about 60,000 miles on it when it was put in(December 2008). The car runs fine, and is very reliable. The transmission does grind from 4th to 5th gear at times, but I'm told this may be fixed with synchromesh transmission fluid. The car's paint would benefit from a polsih/wax. There is a small puncture on the back bumper, dings typical of a 15 year old car, and the front bumper has some scratches on the passenger side. I have included pictures of all of this. Overall, the car is in good shape. The car has a greddy header, is lowered on coilover sleeves, and has a gsr upper sway bar. The car also has 6000k HIDs, and polished 99-00 Civic Si rims that were hand polished.

I am not looking for any trades.

Last edited by a moderator:

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice ride man good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.