lol you saying im not a football fan?

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
na i like the mannings. although i do think that Eli's championship was just pure luck that he even got there.

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i actually like peyton cuz i grew up watching UT i always hated eli though.. IM a chargers fan and hate them everyday since they got rid of brees i think he deserved one championship

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would have been happy if the vikes made it

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Everyone's butt hurt if they're team doesn't make it, a lot of people can't just realize there team is not as good as others and resort to "luck" and bad calls to make themselves feel better. "Should of been" is completely wrong; clearly your team didn't come to play when it mattered the most.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ Meh, the bronco's didnt make it. Doesn't bother me. I've always been a bronco fan no matter if they sucked or when they were good.

I'm just happy the colts lost so all of the bandwagon fans can STFU now.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^ Meh, the bronco's didnt make it. Doesn't bother me. I've always been a bronco fan no matter if they sucked or when they were good.

I'm just happy the colts lost so all of the bandwagon fans can STFU now.
Yeah, I'm Jets fan.. try almost never being good; and I was rooting for the Colts.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I honestly dislike both teams immensely. I was pulling for the Saints for the simple fact that I think the city of NO as a whole needs a pick me up. I don't like how good manning is and I don't like the saints because they're in my teams division. That being said, I was rooting for a 27-24 win for the saints. GG anyways.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who woulda thought it would be the Saints defense that wins it.

Weird.