Acura LS Mesh Rims/Tires CHEAP $199

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuco

5+ Year Member
4 Acura LS Mesh Rims with tires $199 (local pickup anniston alabama area) or $299 shipped. The rims are in good shape overall with only a few curb spots. No center caps. 4 x 100 bolt pattern. 15 inch x 6 wheels. The tires need to be replaced soon. Paypal accepted.

lvlistchif

5+ Year Member
ive always thought ls webs should be sold or 150 picked up with tires cause there stock rims but those are fresh so glws bump

stuco

5+ Year Member
ive always thought ls webs should be sold or 150 picked up with tires cause there stock rims but those are fresh so glws bump
...and I've always thought someone should give me a million dollars for cutting their grass. Well, good luck finding them for that price. That's more like the price for steelies with tires. These are OEM which makes them more valuable as far as I'm concerned to a lot of the cheap aftermarket crap that sell for much more.

Jgoad2

5+ Year Member
...and I've always thought someone should give me a million dollars for cutting their grass. Well, good luck finding them for that price. That's more like the price for steelies with tires. These are OEM which makes them more valuable as far as I'm concerned to a lot of the cheap aftermarket crap that sell for much more.
haha i agree thats a hell of a price

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much would you want them shipped without tires?

Status
Not open for further replies.