Whats your REALISTIC dream car?

CDubs

Registered VIP
Not sure if this was ever posted before but just throw out what car you really want to have that you can afford (if you can afford a lambo why do u have a civic?) Dont hate on what people want i just want this to be afun thread to share what cars we like but dont have basically...

any way ill start with my 2 dream cars

2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP

By xcgoldenhawk at 2010-04-30

2005 Chevy SSR pickup

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, if I could afford any car, I would still get a Civic. EM1 to be exact.

CDubs

Registered VIP
I loved my EM2 =[...hopefully you can get that once that Rodeo is gone

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, if I could afford any car, I would still get a Civic. EM1 to be exact.
Wouldn't expect a different answer from someone who is 16.

Anyway, I'd get this:

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya same here. I swear, that thing is a rolling time bomb :lol:
And 253eg, if I wanted more speed, Id just get a TT Supra :thumbs up

CDubs

Registered VIP
sexy, looks to be the v8...i would go v10 but thats just me, even though you spend a lot more for not too much of a performance difference

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Plan to get one of these in a year or two for sure.

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here is my list...
DD: Civic :D
Rally: Evo 9
Drag Strip: Supra
Truck/SUV: Toyota Tundra

CDubs

Registered VIP
A6 Avant if im not mistaken.....excelent cars, i love my boys audi a4, not a manual or anymods but just looks great everytime i see it....i like that toyota tundra truck but if thats gunna be used offroad i would say go for the FJ Cruiser, that think is a tank off road evo9s are great my cousin's ex boyfriend races them, well he is the co driver, go look him up on youtube, Robbie Durant

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
to be realistic it would be a 98 chevy impala ss....or a JDM GSR..some1 in my neighborhood was sell his for $3500 he still has it but i'm like is the paper work worth it....oh or a Pontiac G8 GT Sport Sedan in all white...:worthy:

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh ya I forgot. That FJ Cruiser is super sexy. The interior of that thing is like being in that game Dirt.

CDubs

Registered VIP
I almost got one of those impala, had like 19x,xxx miles on it so i was like eh its chevy it wont lost but i was in love with those cars back in the day, ive always wanted to build up a huge engine for it, and yeah dirt is a great game too, i think im goin on ps3 to go play that now thanks, u got me distracted from homework haha...and go for the GSR, they are rare...how many miles?

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
I almost got one of those impala, had like 19x,xxx miles on it so i was like eh its chevy it wont lost but i was in love with those cars back in the day, ive always wanted to build up a huge engine for it, and yeah dirt is a great game too, i think im goin on ps3 to go play that now thanks, u got me distracted from homework haha...and go for the GSR, they are rare...how many miles?
i nvr got back w/ the guy but he really wanted to sell it...It looked like mint condition when i last saw it.....

CDubs

Registered VIP
sorry for combining like all your answers into that one responce guys, wonder if he still has it...i see this STI on my way to classes everyday and it has been for sale for 6 months and recently took it off and put it back in his drive way a few weeks ago and it looks clean as hell

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Fox Body Mustang
Ford 460 Turbo'd
Mated to a 5 Speed Trans
5 Lug Disc Brake Conversion
Independent Rear Suspension
4" SLP Loudmouth Exhaust with Electric Cutouts

Looking like this:

CDubs

Registered VIP
damn thats very well planned out...so when you gunna get one that now? =) i miss my cousins old fox body, he moved to VW now but he was going with the 5 lug conversion also

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ummm my Camaro had 350k miles on it, may be the exception that proves the rule but just because its Chevy doesnt mean it wont last.

And I dont understand the point of this thread. How can it be a dream car that you can afford? That just doesnt make sense. If you can afford it, and its your "dream car"........then you would have it!!! Wow!!!!!

Anyway. If we are being realistic, I would say a 350z in that metallic gray color, whatever its called.

Or, if we are going a little over the top, it would definitely be an Audi S5 in black.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn thats very well planned out...so when you gunna get one that now? =) i miss my cousins old fox body, he moved to VW now but he was going with the 5 lug conversion also
Thank you =)

I'm looking into getting another after I sold my last one. Will do a full restoration, rewire the whole car, ect.

CDubs

Registered VIP
Ummm my Camaro had 350k miles on it, may be the exception that proves the rule but just because its Chevy doesnt mean it wont last.

And I dont understand the point of this thread. How can it be a dream car that you can afford? That just doesnt make sense. If you can afford it, and its your "dream car"........then you would have it!!! Wow!!!!!

Anyway. If we are being realistic, I would say a 350z in that metallic gray color, whatever its called.

Or, if we are going a little over the top, it would definitely be an Audi S5 in black.

Well if the Chevy has that much on a used car, you dont know how the person or people took care of it before you, unless its certified which it wasnt, so I didnt want to mess with it, I have 2 Chevy Trailblazer SUVs and they are great, one has 90xxx miles and the other 71xxx miles, obviously they have their problems what car dosent. it all depends on how they were taken care of.

And just cuz its affordable dosent me we can have it, i.e. insurance wise i cant afford to insure an evo at the age of 18 or my other 2 dream cars, We cant always have what is in reach for example my cousin has a baby on the way the car he really wants is an A5 also but trying to get a car seat isnt as realistic as he wants it to be so he got a VW wagon, not exactly his dream car but he likes it and wants the audi but cant afford having the VW, and the audi since he just bought a house

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member