Honda key?

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OK so have any of you guys heard of a Honda key ?

it supposedly fits 2000 and under

my dude has one and i didn't believe him till he opened my door with it then he just rattled around in tha ignition for a lil and started my car right up:shock:

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've never heard of one. Scary to know that folks out there have access like that.

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know man :/ now im all worried and s**t.. couple people down here got tha dam key ..

now i gotta save for a dam alarm

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn man thats hella scary. I've never heard of one either tho :/

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did he mention where he may have gotten it? I'm sure dealers should keep track of that kinda thing. Who knows, someone might have stolen alot of them and selling them. Stolen property?

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im just trynna find out how tha f**k they got it lol..

my cousin had one and he always stole civics and took the parts.. half the civics down here got stolen engines in them

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k thieves. I hope your cousin get's killed.

We lock our s**t up, thieves break windows, and do whatever they have to do. So f**k your cousin, piece of s**t is what he is.

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol ouchh dude.. relllaxxx

jus sayin hes in jail anywayy,

but were tlkin bout tha key; not him

Jaydles

Too Honest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
in jail...so clearly worthless.
f**k him

DOn;t you just have to shave a honda key to get this to work?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ebay. you can get anything on there, even babies.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My friend has one. I remember we used it on our other friend and moved his car to the far end of our schools parking lot. We did that for like 3 months straight till he figured it out.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thats how both my cars got stolen. Sad but real reality.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats why you need a fuel cut-off switch, and some kill-switches. an alarm would help too

i agree with everyone though, f**k anyone who steals or breaks into honda's.. goddam worthless people

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I haven't heard of this really, but I know in the past people have figured out that some civic, and integra's keys work in other cars, maybe they perfected it and now it works in any car.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell, when the rsx came out if you parked them close enough and used the keyless entry, about 5 times out of 10 it would open both cars.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
like somone said earlier you just need a shaved key. hell not even shaved, it just has to be worn down from normal use.

its scary how easy it is to do. not gonna post specifics but it take maybe 2 mins to open the door and start the car

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's a master key, aka. skeleton key.

They're illegal to have without proper authorization, from what I've heard. They're for repo men, locksmiths and such.

A person can get in trouble for having one if they're not licensed for it.

Hondas are much more likely to be stolen by use of more common tools and bare hands. Shaved or filed keys are more likely to see than master keys. Even normal keys with wear can often work on other cars of the same make since the lock cylinder are subject to wear over time.

The truth is, these old Hondas are incredibly easy to break into and there is no reason anyone would need to spend money, effort or time getting a master key to break into one.