anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
haha no kidding!!! i watch them live in spanish (univision online), but all my downloads of the games are in english... mostly from ITV (british)... and they sound so monotone and unenthusiastic.

ESPN3 = ISP nazis. if you don't use an ISP from their list, you don't get to watch. i'm obviously not in that list. still haven't found a proxy to go around this one.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Leave it to France to give up.

Like usual

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Had a lady come into my work decked out in Mexico colors. She saw my look of friendly disgust. She automatically asked what team I was going for. After friendly chit-chat, we proposed a bet. If our teams ever face each other or if one team gets eliminated before the other we have to wear that teams colors for a day.

She was super cool too. Her husband liked the idea, but didn't wanna join in since he was rooting for S. Korea. lol

Voltio

formerly known as FAN8228
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Had a lady come into my work decked out in Mexico colors. She saw my look of friendly disgust. She automatically asked what team I was going for. After friendly chit-chat, we proposed a bet. If our teams ever face each other or if one team gets eliminated before the other we have to wear that teams colors for a day.

She was super cool too. Her husband liked the idea, but didn't wanna join in since he was rooting for S. Korea. lol
No happy ending? :lol:

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mexico, Mexico, Mexico.....................orale putos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great game, loved it. Could've score more goals, but 2-0, loved it. Can't wait to play Uruguay to see who is going to be in 1st & 2nd place.

Argentina, wow. I'm more impressed by the 4 goals they did to the ones that Germany did.

Great day