Junys Slow Build

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ugh got fogs on the car but their not wired.. dude f**kin melted something on em smoke came out one of the fogs lol thinking about buying another pair and just taking them to some shop so they can do it the right way

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Keep up the good work...:thumbs up

armoOndo408

damn those r the rims for 250?

u got very lucky finding sum for that price.. they look in good condition too..

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking good mang looking good and those si rims looks minty nice job snagging that thing

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn those r the rims for 250?

u got very lucky finding sum for that price.. they look in good condition too..
250 + my steelies..but yea their in good condition just one has bad curb damage..but o well ;)

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice man, you plan on painting the lip to match the car??? I think itd look good with that color

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice man, you plan on painting the lip to match the car??? I think itd look good with that color
yea im gonna go this weekand to find out what paint it is on the car so we can buy it.. hopefully get it painted around the 2nd week of august

but im gonna paint the whole car red..

except the hood its too dented.. gotta get a new one

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
MOARR pics dude!
lol im waiting to get my hands on a decent camera so i can take some good pictures..

but gonna go this weekand to match the paint..

ima c if my uncle will paint it if i buy the paint then ill just pay him in payments?;)

ill keep you guys posted;

Nebster66

yesSIR-S
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WOW! Car has definitely come a long way... Great to see the progress on getting that cancer fixed at an early stage of ownership... You really attack the problems head-on!

Young gunna

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yo what up bro, cars lookin good. i've been looking for it rolling around around the cleveland area but haven't seen it. how's it been man?