Street racing madness

SiPlaya

Banned
Yo, Fo' Realz man. My pops waz like "If you get a C in English and can prove genetically you're my son, I'll buy you any car you want", I was like "DAAAAMMMMNNN... I can do dat" so I studied really hard and leared to spell. Boom! C+ baby. I'm still trying to re-learn my Str8 gangsta language tho.

I knew it was time to hit up EBAY for my dream ride. I typed in Fast and Furious and mad crazy shiz came up, yo! I waz like sweet! 20 grand for a last generation 240! it had 150k mi on it and 165 hp!. I saw a Panda Corolla GTS, Just like TAKUMI my hero! PHATNEZZ. I phinally came up, my real dream ride... an orange supra with a mural and T-tops... and a license that said Diesel...

Bam! I let go in my pants right there. My Dad was still crying from the Paternity test when he wrote a check for 50 grand to the dude in Killafornia for the Supra. It was awesome... I don't like the tan interior or the na auto combo... but I'll switch it with a Turbo later.

First time for some street action. I head down to the local industrial park and talk to my boyz in the Car Club "AZN INVAZN KUSTOM CREASHUNZ OF SAC-TOWN" (Sacramento) we have the phattest cars at our pubic schools.

As I pull up into the parking lot some old trash from North Highlands or Rio Linda with V-8 Tattooed on their foreheads come up to me and were like "Hey there little punk, I seen that there movie on my Beta and I needs to avenge me my Charger" I was like "Bring it!" I knew I couldn't be beaten...

I had the GOD of all cars THE SUPRA!!! He pulls up and has a mail box riveted onto the hood of his 4 door coronet. Looked pretty mean. He was revving like crazy and there was this metal knocking and a bang. I was like "OH CRAP, a misfire system! just like initial D!" That was it... I knew he was serious, I kicked my 13 and 14 year old girl friends out, they're platform shoes were waying my 4000 pound supra down. You should have seen the kleenex flying outta their shirts. Nasty Hos.

I knew this was for real I looked at my gagues and I did a quick check, oil pressure 3 lbs. odo 180,000 miles (remember it was only 50 grand for a real supra), I quickly revved it up to 9 grand, and we were off. Someone I know, knows someone else's gardner who talked to his barber who's neice raced this dude and she was running 12s in her station wagon and she hung wit dis guy, so I knew it would be a tough race.

But before we got to the finish line we painted at the end of the block like in F&F I had oil all over my winshield from my engine or something. I don't know what waz wrong, I added 5 quarts of Red line racing oil before I left. Crazy. later I talked to the dudes in the Coronet and they were like "Nice race there young'un" and was all cool about it.

I figure we were running 10's against eachother cuz he had just changed his plugs and I had a K&N set up I had just bought in the trunk. Before we all left, they said something weird, "Boy, you gotta pretty mouth" I think I heard a banjo playing somewhere too.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What no "THUG LIFE" references?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
C+ in English, maybe. But definitely an A+ in gay.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
"pubic schools"

there's the problem

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I knew it was time to hit up EBAY for my dream ride. I typed in Fast and Furious....

.........dream ride, fast and furious and ebay together. lol.
i dont know anyone who can write a check for 50k right out of no where