***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
had a blast as usual mang :D yeah it's a shitty cell phone vid so don't expect much lol

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good good mang I feel bad that I didn't talk to everyone at the reception that night

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah don't it's your night man you gotta mingle ya know, I can see you whenever =)

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Its not just you mang lol its pretty much all the tables but I did talked to them outside the hall

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking very handsome Jay.:thumbup: I wish you guys the best!
-----------------------------

How's everyone doing?

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats Jay! I seem to have misplaced my invite. LoL! Wheres the honeymoon off to??

Man the NFC north is turning into an interesting division with all teams playing like crap.

Hector! Im loking to smoking up with you in the dells next year!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ cool, i'll jot that down.
-------------------------------

Good morning everyone! ?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
morning,

I find myself more n more in other forums than this, like JDMC and Clubroadster..........CC days are becoming distant memories....

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hector! Im loking to smoking up with you in the dells next year!
Aren't you a lil too old for picking up smoking weed and getting piercings? Sounds like you're having an identity crisis.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
morning,

I find myself more n more in other forums than this, like JDMC and Clubroadster..........CC days are becoming distant memories....
I'm still around, and will be around forever pretty much.

any other forum i'm on is HT, not as active as CC tho.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahahaha!

Rey, so are you the official owner of that silver Z you showed us?

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was going to pick it up last week but feel into to some financial woes.. I had to drop money into the CL and pay a 300 fine.. That pretty much f**ked me.. But the guy selling the car is being really cool about it.. He understands that things happen, all he asks is that I keep him posted and to know that I'm not going to flake out on the deal.. I've waited 4+ years a few more weeks and I'm good.

I'm just a lil pissed that after all these years the f**k CL decides it need to start f**king up on me every other week.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I see. Yea, if you've waited that long waiting a few more weeks shouldn't be a problem.

If you plan on not using the Z for winter, make sure teh Cl is good to go by the time the snow comes.

Good luck man, hope you get it because it seems like a good deal.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's what had me.. If were earlier in the year or if I didn't have to go to Jay's and and the food drive, I would have said f**k the CL! I think I'll drive it until the first snow falls then its off to hibernate..

Thanks Bro!

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you guys have a choice to pick one steering wheel, nardi or personal which one would you pick and why I'm in a dilema on this

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you guys have a choice to pick one steering wheel, nardi or personal which one would you pick and why I'm in a dilema on this
Jay,

Do you have any more information on the wheels? cost, size, style, color, material, ect?
Which car is this wheel going to be installed in?