wasn't expecting it to be an automatic lol but nice nevertheless

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
clean car :P
like what you did with the tail lights
i would take the pin striping off the car and get some SI rims or something
wasn't expecting it to be an automatic lol but nice nevertheless
ha ha thanks man. most people hate on the tailights, but i like them. And yes, SI wheels will hopefully come when i wear these tires down. but no pin stripe? hmmm... I'm thinking about getting her repainted so Ill have to see how she looks.
Thanks for the comments

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**k the pinstripe take that off
Si front lip
si wheels or gold or red gt3's or dr16's
hids
carbon fber hood
full b16a2 and manual conversion
Thats everything i'd do

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**k the pinstripe take that off
Si front lip
si wheels or gold or red gt3's or dr16's
hids
carbon fber hood
full b16a2 and manual conversion
Thats everything i'd do
Thanks,
I've thought about lips but I already have clearance issues lol hids will hopefully happen one day and I'm thinking h22 swap!
I'm not sure about the carbon fiber and pin stripe though.
Th

1997EK

1997 Civic DX (EJ6)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey! Another auto! Join the club man =/

Looks good though, just not liking the wheels. Si's would definitely look great as others have suggested. Or maybe some Integra meshes?

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking Good! Very clean car. It makes me want a white one. Im so glad you actually have clear fogs. The yellow ones are really getting old. haha If you want my opinion, I would buy some 949 racing "6UL" wheels and some serious performance stuff. Heres a pic of the wheels in case you were wondering. Just my opinion.

Caz

Looks good man, white ftw! I'd get some black on there though, black rims, black lip, trim, etc. Thats me though, looks good either way.

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking Good! Very clean car. It makes me want a white one. Im so glad you actually have clear fogs. The yellow ones are really getting old. haha If you want my opinion, I would buy some 949 racing "6UL" wheels and some serious performance stuff. Heres a pic of the wheels in case you were wondering. Just my opinion.

Yeah I had Yellow fogs but I got tired of them so I putting clears. I like the wheels, but not on my car lol I really want some SI's. You said some serious performance parts eh? Like what? Just some quick ideas. I can't afford a swap or turbo so that's out for now lol

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good man, white ftw! I'd get some black on there though, black rims, black lip, trim, etc. Thats me though, looks good either way.
Thanks man I really like everything all one color bit I would like to redo the trim around the windows.
Anybody know of a DIY for that?

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah I had Yellow fogs but I got tired of them so I putting clears. I like the wheels, but not on my car lol I really want some SI's. You said some serious performance parts eh? Like what? Just some quick ideas. I can't afford a swap or turbo so that's out for now lol
Turbo is OK I guess, but yeah, thats expensive and everyone has it. If you cant afford a swap, you could try converting it to a 5 speed and possibly doing some head work to gain some extra power.

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Turbo is OK I guess, but yeah, thats expensive and everyone has it. If you cant afford a swap, you could try converting it to a 5 speed and possibly doing some head work to gain some extra power.
What do you mean by headwork? Like porting? Or cam work?

enginater

Very clean! I definately like the fog lights. And did you just replace the entire tail light assm. or modify the originals, either way I like them and want them on mine. I removed the pen-striping on my EJ8 and it was the best thing I could do for the car, made it look about 6 years newer. Its easy to do, just spray some WD-40 on them and start peeling, then wash your car.