Yonaka Catback Exhaust - $249 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Yonaka Catback Exhaust

This Yonaka Motorsports catback exhaust system is made of fully polished stainless steel, with mandrel bended piping, and a 4.25" tip. Expect a quiet, clean, deep hum, without that irritating mid range raspy sound.

Direct bolt-on fit. All installation hardware is included.

$249 Shipped

http://www.tunersports.com/products/yonaka/yonaka-catback-exhaust_499.html

Or buy directly from the CC Store and Save 3% if you have a Premium Membership.

http://www.clubcivic.com/store/yonaka-catback-exhaust_mp499.html

Last edited:

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
will this fit for a 96 civic dx? I only see it for hatchback version and ex/si civics..

Vitaliy93

will this fit a 94 dx coupe? Can anyone tell me how this sounds? I want a quiet exhaust yet have good flow. I want it to sound like a stock 2008 civic si exhaust. real deep and real quiet.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
will this fit for a 96 civic dx? I only see it for hatchback version and ex/si civics..
Unfortunately they don't have one available for the 96-00 DX coupe or 96-00 LX/HX

will this fit a 94 dx coupe? Can anyone tell me how this sounds? I want a quiet exhaust yet have good flow. I want it to sound like a stock 2008 civic si exhaust. real deep and real quiet.
Yes, YMCB001 will fit your vehicle.

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
i have a b18c5 swap in my 97 civic coupe. i have a yonaka 4-1 one piece header that is 2.50 inches in diameter. would this exhaust fit?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
What exhaust do you have now? Has it been modified? I'll check with Yonaka to see if they can give me any input.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
i have a b18c5 swap in my 97 civic coupe. i have a yonaka 4-1 one piece header that is 2.50 inches in diameter. would this exhaust fit?
Below is what I received as a response from Yonaka.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Our headers are type R replicas, and 4-1 designed. Both models are 2.50" collector flange. Our exhausts are made for stock headers (exlcuding type R) which are smaller than the type R by a significant amount. There are two ways to resolve this issue. One, would be to change to a stock header (working backwards), and the second, to weld on a 2.5" flange on the header end of the Yonaka midpipe.

spoon egg

Teeth Doctor
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Same as a apex ws2 for way cheaper! i had one of these before, pretty good quality. BUMP

bimmercivic

yonaka exhaust

i will love to purchase yonaka exhaust for 95 civic coupe for $239.00
ymcb001 what do i have to do to purchase that exhaust system

emerican

Registered VIP
Pictures ot it installed on my 98 ex i love this exhaust. Click pictures for big image.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Just a heads up that these are now in-stock. If you want to order one before Yonaka is sold out this shipment please do so ASAP. Everyones that are on-order will be shipping out in the next few days.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I just wanted to give everyone on the Yonaka Exhausts that are currently on backorder. I was told by Yonaka that their shipment has been delayed until the middle of September. They are however accepting preorders for customers that want to be guaranteed 100% that they will receive one of the exhausts in their shipment. If you would like to preorder this exhaust and reserve one from their shipment please feel free to order on our website. Once ordered on our site we will submit your order to Yonaka and they will ship your exhaust directly to you once they receive their shipment in. When these exhausts were on backorder earlier this year their shipment sold out in a few weeks and some applications were sold out instantly from backorders. If you have any questions please let me know.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Bump, these are available for pre-order with us to guarantee you receive one from Yonaka's shipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.