Fresh Midori

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got my car back from body and paint. It was 03 dodge prowler orange, now it's 96 civic hatch midori green.
I"ll try to get more pics up, but this will do for now.

The drive to drop it off.

7 weeks later.

Random shots!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It was done right. Engine bay, jams, they did it all.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks great, were they blades on it before? they looked better imo but still looks good
I bought blades a week or two before car went to get repainted. One of the rims looks like they "tried" to polish a rim. It looked like a$$. So when i dropped off the car, swapped rims for donuts while it was there. Planned on stripping all the rims and polishing myself. I didn't finish them myself yet. So I picked up the jmags dirt cheap, just so i had rims to roll home on. The jmags are polished and damn near flawless. Once the blades are finished, they are going back on the car asap. I've only ever had oem rims and this is my first aftermarket set, just a temporary set.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry for holding out on you fellas. Just never thought my rides were worthy of showing off. More to come.

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice glad the blades are going back on... all those OEM wheels looked pretty good got some si's myself just need to get some tires..

K00PA

Registered VIP
Pic of said Ruckus.

Lol, now you showing out...lol, like a big booty chick scared to show it off now she got confidnce and flashing the world...LMAO!!! Dope s**t tho bro, very plain and simple indeed...keep it up homie!

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cleeeeeeeeeeeean good choice on color! lol nice ruckus

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the props fellas. I'lll try to post more old pics of the ride. i've had it for 4 years or so and it's finally getting to my liking.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks fantastic, a Midori valve cover would be cool.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look at you!!! I shouldve kept the 99-00 front it looks goood. two thumbs up. i like what you did with it. mine needs new paint too.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm thinkning the same. Not sure why it sits higher. Thinking different struts. Rides nice though. Waiting till I come up on enough cash for F&F 1's.
F&F are good, I've got sooooo much room left on mine to drop and they ride pretty decent too. Contact Meng Motorsports they were a sponsor on here.. they gave me a deal of around $500 shipped for the type 1 coilovers for my EG6.