XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
... NOT Guilty? Are you serious? I thought for sure that hoebag was going to be put away.

Discuss...

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i don't get how the f**k she can be not guilty. She lies about everything she said to the cops, and judge.

-1 'merica justice system.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For real. It's like the OJ simpson case all over.

eddiev23

thats stright bs she lied so many times ............. she still goin to have to get the hell out of this country

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont you talk about my woman like that...

jk, idk anything about this women or trial. I had just seen it all over the internet today. She should probably move across an ocean though.

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
Apparently, if you get in trouble. Lie your ass off, and you'll be set freeeeee!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, she can get acquitted of capital murder, and I can't even get out of a damn speeding ticket. :roll:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The only person I know who's educated in legal studies agrees with the verdict 100% and has been saying this is the way it would turn out.

I haven't followed the trial to a T, so I've obviously missed some information, but I haven't heard anything that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that she's guilty.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
People were ranting and raving about this at work today. Honestly, I've never even heard of Casey Anthony.

For anyone upset about the verdict, she got herself a better defense attorney, and the prosecuting attorney probably dropped the ball. It doesn't mean people believe she didn't do it, but for a criminal trial like this, you need EVERY SINGLE juror to rule guilty in order for her to be actually guilty. You also need to prove BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that she did it, that means 100% you know she did it. A good enough defense attorney can make at least one juror believe she didn't do it, or that there isn't enough evidence that she did do it.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They didn't even have a cause of death.. You can't rule somebody guilty without a cause of death. :lol:

Victor - Here in FL, it's all over the news all the time. While the trial was going on, there were like 4 different stations that were airing it. It's hard to NOT hear about it here... ridiculously hard. Believe me, I tried.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
guilty or not it wont bring that little girl back... she, or whoever, will have to think about it everyday till they burn in hell or get killed by one of us crazy floridians... moving on.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Someone should hit me up with her phone # and current resident address. She's fine and I want her as my wife!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
They didn't even have a cause of death.. You can't rule somebody guilty without a cause of death. :lol:

Victor - Here in FL, it's all over the news all the time. While the trial was going on, there were like 4 different stations that were airing it. It's hard to NOT hear about it here... ridiculously hard. Believe me, I tried.
You're kidding!! A little girl died, and they didn't even do an autopsy on her? Honestly, you couldn't convict someone of murder without a cause of death. I don't know if it's prohibited legally, but it just physically can't be done. You can't accuse someone of doing something withing knowing HOW they did it....

And not being able to avoid it would drive me crazy. Honestly I don't care about any of this crap. So what, she got off. Karma will come back to hit her. Even if it doesn't, and she really did murder her daughter, she has to live with it the rest of her life.
guilty or not it wont bring that little girl back... she, or whoever, will have to think about it everyday till they burn in hell or get killed by one of us crazy floridians... moving on.
PM'ed

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
People were ranting and raving about this at work today. Honestly, I've never even heard of Casey Anthony.
Do you live under a rock? lol.

Someone should hit me up with her phone # and current resident address. She's fine and I want her as my wife!
:bluelol:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So if i kill my dog i goto prison for 5 years or more. If i kill my kid i get a free pass. I'll ahve to remember that!

I personally think her and her whole family are in on it. Im sorry you dont wait 30days to report your kid missing unless you did some s**t to get rid of her so you can live a party life.

nicole

Now they need to come up with a catch phrase like simpson's "if the glove doesnt fit, you must acquit."

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Victor - They did an autopsy, but it was inconclusive. The one thing they did find is that there were no marks on the bones or any sign of foul play. Usually, when it's a murder, the victim struggles (yes, even a child fights for their life). Very often, bones are broken/dislocated when you struggle against resistance. There was no sign of that.

Jeegz - Grief and fear make people do crazy things. Doing something illogical after losing your child is not that far of a stretch.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There was no clear evidence that linked her to the death. Sad but true. The justice system worked exactly as it should have; you cant convict someone on theory or guesses.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So if i kill my dog i goto prison for 5 years or more. If i kill my kid i get a free pass. I'll ahve to remember that!
Pre-meditated murder = capital murder = death penalty. Not to mention its pretty f***ed up to make a statement like that