Lowered Red Si

barrett

Registered VIP
looks sick. any plans for it?

WBJ

Registered VIP
I like it.

96EJ6EX

It's 3% You can't see $hit at night. But you can't see in either. Here in South Carolina, the cops don't care if you have a V8 that gets 3 mpg, produces more CO2 than a Bugatti at 250 mph, and has no muffler, so why would they care about limo tint? They don't. Here's a picture that'll help show just how dark it is. That is with some editing to help the darkness come out a bit.

IMG_3751-1 by RYS Photo, on Flickr

96EJ6EX

That's what the guy at the shop told me. I'm not a stupid f*** who just believes everything a shop tells me. 3% is straight dark as anything. I have to drive with the windows down at night just to see. lol

WBJ

Registered VIP
Way too much for me man. I have 20% and that s*** is dark. You are about an hour or so from where I live in GA, I promise you if you come into Aiken, North Augusta SC or Augusta, GA and cop sees you, its a ticket. I worry about my 20% sometimes. Ive been lucky all these years though. I think it has something to do with driving with the windows down most of the time. Technically in GA the back windows can be mirrored and its legal, but if the fronts are anything below 35% its illegal. I suppose if a cop doesnt see the front windows rolled up then you're ok! =)

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
3% sounds fine to me. 20% isn't dark enough for me in the back. The front is ok with 20 but a little darker is better.

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks great! I think it would look even better with clear OEM fogs in it though.

r03ld4v1d

It's 3% You can't see $hit at night. But you can't see in either. Here in South Carolina, the cops don't care if you have a V8 that gets 3 mpg, produces more CO2 than a Bugatti at 250 mph, and has no muffler, so why would they care about limo tint? They don't. Here's a picture that'll help show just how dark it is. That is with some editing to help the darkness come out a bit.

IMG_3751-1 by RYS Photo, on Flickr
haha they do care in CHarleston. My friend got pulled over of his 28ish tint and he got a fine of $150 a window. But his car was under his dad's name and he had skin cancer. So that got him off the hook.

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice car! How do you like the Sportlines? Im sending you a PM

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice, and I don't like red. And YAY I'm not the only one rocking 3%! Anything lighter is a waste of $$ to me.

I've had mine for 3 years now, and had it on another car this dark as well. Over time you get used to backing up at night w/ the windows up. Every once in awhile though the windows have to come down at night.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dude Im in Spartanburg!!! Where about are you? I drive a civic hybrid...