Body Kit Or Lip

PokenSomeSmot

What do you guys think is the better way to go, either a body kit or a lip. If you have pics of your lips on your car post plZZZZ

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Of course this is a 7th gen.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Go with a front lip and rear lip and then just paint the sideskirts. My sig still has my 97 civic with the front lip. Its a CTR replica. I think that or the USDM OEM lip are the only two that really look good on this front end. Oh sorry, the OEM SIR lip also looks good on it.

Decipher

Registered VIP
I prefer lips... even when they're the cheap replica pieces like I have on mine... better than most bulky, chintzy body kits.

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^You've got to change that front lip and get one for the 96-98 model not the 99-00

Decipher

Registered VIP
^You've got to change that front lip and get one for the 96-98 model not the 99-00
yea, I thought about it. I actually like this one since I'm not paint-matching, because it's a cleaner line straight across as opposed to the type R for my year which has the edges that stick up on the sides to mold with the shape of the bumper. It would stand out way too much, and I'd have to color match it, which I don't want.

Thanks for the recommendation though

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BODY KIT!!!! ...im not kidding either

TypeR_EK

Yeah I need a better pik but yeah here's my Type R lip on a 99 bumper on my 96 Ek!! Well I say lip kit all day! Body kits just look tooo rice. I haven't seen a body kit I like yet.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whatever you want, if you got the cash to make sure the body kit fits correctly then do it.