Civic turbo kit, parts, plus performance accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBros

Sad to say, but im finally selling the last parts of my turbo build due to my civic getting a state ref ticket.. So if your interested, please give me a message or email me at: mohammed.salaam@yahoo.com

Heres what i got:

Here i have a turbonetics turbo kit (TURBO and MANIFOLD WAS SOLD), turbonetics 38 mm wastegate, turbonetics raptor blow off valve, turbonetics spearco intercooler with piping, dump tube, bolts couplers and clamps and also comes with a fake catalayic converter (straight pipe)

Heres the specs on the turbo its self: http://www.turbo-kits.com/t3t4_turbochargers.html

Parting out the whole kit; make me an offer

----

D16 single cam valve cover tapped for an oil catch can (a little scratched up, just needs paint)

Selling for $40

----

Lowering springs for both civics and integras

Selling for $50

----

Integra and civic strut bar

Selling for $40

----

Obd2 to Obd1 conversion harness

Selling for $40

----

96-2000 civic passenger side window motor

Selling for $15

----

Thank you for looking..

millano99

millano99
5+ Year Member
hey man wondering if you will sell just the turbo and manifold and if so how much thanks

SmashBros

hey man wondering if you will sell just the turbo and manifold and if so how much thanks
I really didnt want to part the kit out.. But how much are you offering? The manifold is frm AFI by the way.. they really dont come cheap

99civic21

will the whole turbo system fit a 99 civic dx with a sohc engine and does ita have to be vtec or not sorry ima noob

Status
Not open for further replies.