my 97 ex swapped B20b

jdm_b20

whats up im new in this site. this is my car civic 97 ex swapped B20b I hope u like it
please give me your opinion about, it im thinkin to remove the eyebrows.:word:

before:

now:

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Take the eye lids off and it'll be clean. Any bay shots?

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Take the eye lids off, it makes it look like an Accord.
For me, unless it's bagged, anything sitting/riding that low is flat out stupid.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good man, but yeah the eyelids make it look like a different car lol. Course thats fine if you like that look. Otherwise it looks good man.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the before isnt that low either, there are much lower out there. im one of them lol its not that bad to drive daily. you just gotta learn how to

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the before isnt that low either, there are much lower out there. im one of them lol its not that bad to drive daily. you just gotta learn how to
Just an opinion, but it's just stupid looking that low.
Rough on suspension parts and can make driving tricky by having to avoid every little imperfection in the road.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
VERY nice on ditching the ricey grille and IMO im glad you got rid of the ek4 rims.
but very nice progress

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good. But why the mugen grille with oem lip but oem grille with mugen lip??

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^a lot of people run that combo, so not really different lol

Decipher

Registered VIP
I think this car is perfect. ESPECIALLY the eyelids, just for the fact that no one can stand them.... and they look great on this model year. The new grille and new lip flow much better, great call. The wheels are nice too, not your run-of-the-mill rims that you see on every civic. Anyway, it's a great looking vehicle you've got there.