Fog Light Bulb Size

Magic420

5+ Year Member
Anyone knonw the Fog Light Bulb size, I want to switch them with HId or LED bulbs..

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thanks for flooding us with information....what kind of foglights do you have??? usually they are H3...

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone knonw the Fog Light Bulb size, I want to switch them with HId or LED bulbs..
#1 you can't just throw an HID bulb in a halogen lamp
#2 LED bulb definitely will not work
#3 what is your goal??
#4 GETxERxDONE is right, H11

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
led bulb is nice if you wanna convert it to a parking light. should work fine goto autolumination.com and hid will cause way too much glare, even the stock halogens glare alot.

anhtran

fog light

i have a civic si 09. and i already have a hid lights on my low beam, its 6k. is it possible to take it down to the fog lights?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
can you have different color fog lights besides clear, yellow, and smoked lens?
Old thread but nice to see some people still research.

I believe you can get lamin-x to put on your fog lights. I know some people have gotten yellow lamin-x to put over their clear fog lights. But yellow fog light bulbs essentially do the same thing unless you want the yellow cover look.

But out of curiosity, why do you want anything other then the 3 you mentioned? I'm pretty sure it's illegal to have most of the other colors (especially red and blue).

J*ka_Em2

Old thread but nice to see some people still research.

I believe you can get lamin-x to put on your fog lights. I know some people have gotten yellow lamin-x to put over their clear fog lights. But yellow fog light bulbs essentially do the same thing unless you want the yellow cover look.

But out of curiosity, why do you want anything other then the 3 you mentioned? I'm pretty sure it's illegal to have most of the other colors (especially red and blue).
yea i see how much hell people catch when they make a new thread on something that has already been made so i wanted to avoid that lol

but i wanted to get purple fog lights for low beams, but when i was looking around, i saw that purple is the highest intensity that they have and since it is rare that people have colored fog lights, i kinda assumed that they might be illegal in most states, but i wouldnt mind having the clear or smoked fog lights though, i just thought you could make them different colors