I'm finally back with wheels

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, 5 months ago I sold my EG hatch if some of you remember. I ended up spending those 5 months saving my money up and managed to pick this up today. It's a 1996 Acura Integra LS, 153,xxx miles, virgin (as far as I know, there are no mods), tan interior, black exterior, few dings and dents that don't bother me, runs great and it's quick, everything works, and it got pretty good gas mileage on the trip home. I don't have many pictures, because the weather and sun haven't given me much light/clear skies. Tomorrow if it's nice out, I'll take a shitload of pictures, but I'll stop boring you with text. Pics.

January 22, 2012 - The day I went to look at it.

January 24, 2012 - The day I picked it up. (Wendy's parking lot, lol)

She's a tad rough on the outside, and needs a bit of a tune-up to be perfect, but she's my new daily and I love it.

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks very nice! You didn't get the meshies with it?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like an ok base to start with, sucks its auto though. how much it cost you?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up Sub'd! For a fellow teggy owner

What are the plans man?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks very nice! You didn't get the meshies with it?
Nah, i got it at a lower price without them

Nice pick up..tuned n for this
Thanks.

looks like an ok base to start with, sucks its auto though. how much it cost you?
Yeah, doesnt seem to be any rust. Friday im gonna head over to my girlfriend's garage and jack the car up to check the underside. and i picked it up for $1800.

:thumbs up Sub'd! For a fellow teggy owner

What are the plans man?
Haha thanks. And at the moment, the only plans are a tune-up (plugs, wires, cap and rotor), oil change, air and oil filter change, maybe drain and refill the coolant, and possibly a tranny flush and refill. The fluid might be burnt, I have to check it. Then after that, its pretty much just saving for some new rims and stereo and whatever else I think of. I'm not going to touch the engine except for cleaning and maintaining it since its auto. Could use a good run of simple green if I have any laying around. I may want to do body work in the near future too just to clear some of the dents. Also, probably the first thing I do this weekend is I want to strip the hood and repaint it. Its fading and looks ugly.
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow. 1800, that's a ggood price for what the car is.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha thanks. And at the moment, the only plans are a tune-up (plugs, wires, cap and rotor), oil change, air and oil filter change, maybe drain and refill the coolant, and possibly a tranny flush and refill. The fluid might be burnt, I have to check it. Then after that, its pretty much just saving for some new rims and stereo and whatever else I think of. I'm not going to touch the engine except for cleaning and maintaining it since its auto. Could use a good run of simple green if I have any laying around. I may want to do body work in the near future too just to clear some of the dents. Also, probably the first thing I do this weekend is I want to strip the hood and repaint it. Its fading and looks ugly.

This is almost EXACTLY where I'm at with my car. Tune up, oil change, body work, paint.

Literally. lol

Post up some bay shots man!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow. 1800, that's a ggood price for what the car is.
Yeah, it runs real nice. The shifting is a tad rough between 1st through 2nd if you don't step on it lol

This is almost EXACTLY where I'm at with my car. Tune up, oil change, body work, paint.

Literally. lol

Post up some bay shots man!
The bay is horrid. I need to shine her up first, and it needs a valve cover gasket I believe lol. I'm gonna go at it with a rag tomorrow.

Also, the hour and a half it took to get home sucked without a stereo. Unfortunately he couldn't find the factory radio.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The drive home is always funny when buying a new car. Ridin down the road messin with EVERYTHING. Sunroof, radio, dash, etc.

Idk maybe it's just me lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I played with everything and probably worried my girlfriend since I was driving and playing with the sunroof and rolling the windows down lol.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I played with everything and probably worried my girlfriend since I was driving and playing with the sunroof and rolling the windows down lol.

:word:

the sunroof on my civic stuck all the time so I was so happy this one didn't.

What motor comes in the special edition btw?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:word:

the sunroof on my civic stuck all the time so I was so happy this one didn't.

What motor comes in the special edition btw?
Mine works perfectly, and i'm starting to think it's not a special edition lol. It does't have the badge on the back and the manuals (Yes, it had the manual and warranty book still in the glove box) only said "Acura Integra" on it, so idk. The only difference between the LS and the special edition is that the SE had leather seats, 15" alloy wheels, and a rear spoiler which is what's on my car now, so maybe it's just an LS, idk.
But yeah, it's running a B18B1
nice pickup man i like it defintly a good find.
Thanks man, I like it too haha.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not bad, not bad. Congrats :thumbs up

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice pick up! :thumbs up

Nothing wrong with good ole maintenance and no modifications. That's where I'm at with my car right now though I do still have a small desire to modify it lol.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Has potential!

Just get it cleaned up and maintain her!