my Fiji blue FA5!!!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean :thumbup:

What are u sitting on? Can u adjust the rear to be lower??

Civic352

Thanks guys.. Right now I have skunk2 coilovers but the alignment place stuck me with the drop in the rear. Its my daily so I really don't want to have it slammed, and then scrap all the time like hell lol.

I may give it a little -neg camber and drop it.. especially for the shows coming up.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How much you pick up that bike rack for? lol Do you actually use it?

And car looks good! I like those rims

Civic352

I got it for around 170 off of craiglist. The guy sold his si. Nah I would use it though I am missing the bar that holds the back down. Gotta order that down the road but it gives the car a diff. look. IDC what people say about bike racks lol.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got it for around 170 off of craiglist. The guy sold his si. Nah I would use it though I am missing the bar that holds the back down. Gotta order that down the road but it gives the car a diff. look. IDC what people say about bike racks lol.
Lol careful this is a "no bike rack" zone lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol careful this is a "no bike rack" zone lol
lol forreal. All of club civic is anti-bike rack, for the most part.

Car looks clean though man, I like it.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why is cc anti bike rack? I mean you never know when you'll into your buddy driving down the road when he's riding his bike tired as f*ck and needs a ride. That actually happened to me once and we had to shove his bike into the back I my car lol. I like the look of bike racks on hatches more though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bike racks are cool if you use them, otherwise they are just kind of silly. The car looks good minus the stickers. Hard to go too wrong with a Fiji Blue FA5.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CC is a no fun zone apparently. i keep the fact that i have a trailer hitch grill on my car a secret ;) works wonders at tailgating.
Bike racks are cool if you use them, otherwise they are just kind of silly. The car looks good minus the stickers. Hard to go too wrong with a Fiji Blue FA5.
having a fit is cool if u use the backseats and large cargo space. otherwise they are kind of silly. and a minivan. and they never look that good. always like a miniminivan.

Civic352

Haha ahh come on guys... I was just starting to like this place =) nahh jk... I deff will use it though. I got a pretty good price on it to I didn't want to pass up.

but honestly, I have been thinking though.... i got a friend who would buy it for $200 lol... I could use that $200 for other parts..... big shows coming up in a month or so, got to get ready.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you think you won't be needing it again go for it. I don't get why people are so picky on here about things like this though :P

Civic352

I mean I'm not going to lie... I did get it because I thought it looked good... But thinking realistically I could of had other important parts lol.

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
What wheels are those + offset and tire specs plzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just don't like bike racks cuz I think they look dumb whether u use em or not. But if they're just there for show ur adding wait to one of the worst possible places on a car and raising your center of gravity. Just me though, I respect u more if u like it and don't listen to all the s*** other ppl give u lol. regardless the ride looks good man. Sell the bike rack for the $200 and put it towards a new exhaust. Get some bolt ons on that K so people in semi built Bs don't smoke u haha

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Ok so I did some looking around and found out there xxr 527's but still curious as to what the offset and size is bc they look damn good lol Oh and tire size.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk