Ultra rare Ultra Light Lenso VPD Rims

Status
Not open for further replies.

7D6R

Had these for years like 10
I'm selling a set of 4 I used first to drag then to Autox then to cruise...
I'm located in SoCal and they can be picked ASAP
this is what I'm asking.
$1250 straight up
$800 with trade anything with good tires that will fit.
13" x 7.5" really Bitchen looking. 4x100
Make offers
I can email you pictures upon request .

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump for some nice wheels :thumbs up

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sick...

7D6R

Thanks!!!
People used to say these wouldn't hold up. Well they out lasted my RNRs !! And my CPRs, lol, and they're lighter and there 7.5" and I can put slicks or comp TAs on them... An street em!! Ha
Hate to let them go... But it's time to see someone else enjoy them as much as I did.
And there like in perfect confusion for the age of them.

Javier.San1993

We're talking Hondas's here, those wheels cost more than what some paid for their cars..:lol:
"Well I bought my car for 1200, but they're rolling on rims that have an even higher face value than that!" If only I had spent 500 more on the actual car....lol

Using Tapatalk/SGH-1897

7D6R

I'm only doing trades with cash on top.
I don't care what kind they could be GSR s of any kind or blacks as long as the tires are heathy.

7D6R

"Well I bought my car for 1200, but they're rolling on rims that have an even higher face value than that!" If only I had spent 500 more on the actual car....lol

Using Tapatalk/SGH-1897
No s**t... I've done shells for like $500 but after all Said and done I could have bought a nice little purdy benzo...lol but hell no I'm an Honda Enthusiast for life!

7D6R

What's funny is, I had people daily that where hitting me up if I wanted to sell them. And at the time I was like hell no! Now nothing... No one... Times must be real hard...

Javier.San1993

What's funny is, I had people daily that where hitting me up if I wanted to sell them. And at the time I was like hell no! Now nothing... No one... Times must be real hard...
if they were 15"x7" I would have bought them.... but they're not:/

Using Tapatalk/SGH-1897

Status
Not open for further replies.