CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sending my valve cover in to be dipped sometime this week. Just waiting on my bonus check to come in.

visual stimulation for the time being.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
makes me want to go buy a cool ass header fml

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
makes me want to go buy a cool ass header fml
lol...im just trying to be at a point to where i'm not doing much modification after its finally under the hood.
I was forced to do my swap fast in my last car and i didn't being forced to get certain parts.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol...im just trying to be at a point to where i'm not doing much modification after its finally under the hood.
I was forced to do my swap fast in my last car and i didn't being forced to get certain parts.
being forced sucks, that was my issue. get it in before the old setup died

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Considering i wont be swapping for at least a year, i want that header you bought for your d series.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Considering i wont be swapping for at least a year, i want that header you bought for your d series.
that makes you second in line. My homie from Cali hit me up about it the day i put it on lol.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Man it's good you're doing something with that valve cover. Looks like someone sprayed it with armor all and then immediately with spray paint. I like the K

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's wayyy better to take your time with it. Then you know you're doing everything right. First time I was looking into swapping I was forcing it, and I was really scared I would mess something up. Now I realize doing it gradually, researching and buying the right part is sooo much better and way less stressful.

I love the way you're doing this CHILD, keep it up :thumbs up it's inspiring me to do it right!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Child, All the knowledge you have on K series, are you learning that now? or is that something you learned years ago?

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey Child, All the knowledge you have on K series, are you learning that now? or is that something you learned years ago?
He's learning as he goes, cant you tell how slow this build is?!

Jk hes og idk maybe he knows?!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's wayyy better to take your time with it. Then you know you're doing everything right. First time I was looking into swapping I was forcing it, and I was really scared I would mess something up. Now I realize doing it gradually, researching and buying the right part is sooo much better and way less stressful.

I love the way you're doing this CHILD, keep it up :thumbs up it's inspiring me to do it right!
Glad i can inspire a lil bit. This is just one of those things I had to learn the hard way by doing it all wrong the first time. Patience is still a PITA though lol

what header is that?
K-tuned Ram header :thumbs up
There are a few things i've learned lately, but most of it I knew from before. Been in the game for awhile

^^^this. I've been there and back with a k before, just not with swapping one. Had a blue EP3, FA5 civic for a short while, and this DC5-S with the same takata harness that im using right now.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad i can inspire a lil bit. This is just one of those things I had to learn the hard way by doing it all wrong the first time. Patience is still a PITA though lol
Right? My buddy is about to tear his hair out of his head hearing me b***h about how bad I want this done.
And he's trying to convince me to do an LS-V :???:

OMG is that a legit clear hood?! Lovelovelovelove

This is slow?!
This is like NWP speed. Deff not slow.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
I don't think this is slow, but I guess everyone has their own definition.:what:

I could talk about my car if someone wants to hear about slow lol, cuz its basically no progress at all.:(

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't think this is slow, but I guess everyone has their own definition.:what:

I could talk about my car if someone wants to hear about slow lol, cuz its basically no progress at all.:(
Where's your build thread bubba?

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Where's your build thread bubba?
Nowhere yet lol. I'm gonna start one this summer when I put all my suspension on. Right now its a 99% stock em1, nothing to show off, no updates. Thats why I'm waiting til I have a good update to start a thread. Thats what I meant by being super slowballs.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Alex, that is photoshop with the hood open and hood closed and mixed into one....kinda like HDR :P