Hasport mounts
Highflow mini Radiator
"stealth" Slim intercooler
Y1 SI cable trans
Act 6 Puck street/strip clutch
Custom aluminum oil catch can
Powder coated Gold Valve cover

Interior:
Highback Recaro knock off buckets (rather have knockoffs then ripped originals)
Sparco 4 point harness
Mugen room bar
Relocated Battery
NRG quick release steering wheel & locking Hub
AEM Boost gauge
Aftermarket tach
Skunk 2 weighted Type R shift knob
Integra Type R shift boot
Sony head unit
Sony mids & highs
JL 10" sub

Suspension & Wheels:
Tein SS coilovers
Blackworks racing lower control arms
Skunk2 camber kit
Brembo Drilled and Slotted rotors
Blackworks racing extanded lugs
Blacksworks racing aluminuum lug nuts
SSk 031's 205/45/16

Civic is gettin rebuilt at the moment gettin new Main & rod bearings and an oil pan gasket. decided to get the flywheel resurfaced and the crank polished. fix some rust and paint it soon so i wont have it done for a bit yet. but here are some pics i have of the rebuild ill post pics as it gets done

one of the bearings pulled out (suprisingly none of them spun)

Bay soon gonna get a wire tuck and shave the bay, and custom paint it

Cams layin ready for rebuild

Block gettin the head studs put in

More pics and progress coming soon hope you guys like it so far i love it, cant wait till its done! =)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like where this is goin.

French-Frye

Thanks. I need input on repaint color choices. i was considering something like a Midnight purple, Burgundy, Darker blue, or just straight black.

French-Frye

Crank came back pickin up tomorrow, flywheel came back from the resurface, bearings arrived both mains and rods, new honda pilot bearing, and some amsoil to lube it all up ;)

French-Frye

how about black pearl??? likin it so far love me some 88-91 hatch
I was really considering black but body work isn't reaallllyyy my thing lol I have the usual honda cancer rust on the rear quarter (its starting to bubble) and the hatch itself has rust under the center plate. I wanna fix the quarter but id have to get it done. What's weird is im a badass painter but I can't sand a panel smooth to save my life lol.

Possible colors:
Nighthawk black pearl
Championship white
Midnight purple
Burgundy
or leave it SI blue

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well done, looks like a nice build. Get that rust fixed and she'll be pretty too

French-Frye

Well done, looks like a nice build. Get that rust fixed and she'll be pretty too
Thanks! Im gonna get it done so its done right im proud of it being built not bought =)
gonna work on the looks more once its back on the road. Thinkin wink mirror, tint, hood risers, and an Integra rear brake conversion. Get those rear disks instead of the drums im rockin now lol

French-Frye

Llil update cause I forgot to put this in the original parts list
ASR Subframe connectors btw if you didn't get this so far id like to run it in autocross so the suspension is def getting the most $$$ lol nothin cheap there ;)
estimated over $9K in this build so far not including the motor swap and the car itself

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Electron Blue Pearl!!! Can't go wrong with that color. Car looks really cool man. In foe' this

French-Frye

Ok so dilemma I sent my crank out to be poilshed but the shop wants to have it turned. I don't wanna remove material. There's only like 2 lil wear marks on it barely enough to catch your nail on so anyone have input on if I should just polish it and hope it comes out or get a new crank and bearings all together

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i vote purple for the body color.

looks like a nice build.

French-Frye

Don't have pics right now but I got my other tranny ready yesterday battery is in, and starting plans for a wire tuck ;)