Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
what's a decent time for you?

emerican

Registered VIP
Ive always went to sleep late around 1 130 in the morning would be fine with me and me stay alseep like i used to be able to.
Now i dont go to sleep untill 3 or 330 at best and 5 530 at worst and wake up every hour or 2.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
damn, that's rough. is it due to stress or maybe an uncomfortable bed? or is it a medical issue like sleep apnea?

emerican

Registered VIP
Its not the bed, because ive changed from 2 different ones to see if that was it, but no change.
Its maybe a little stress, but mostly all the problems i have with my back staying still like i am when i sleep obvisly makes it stiff and eventiually after an hour or 2 it will hurt bad enough to wake me up.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
that happens to me every now and then... i have horrible back pain from my time working warehousing and from my bad posture.. a good mattress can help though. have you tried a sleep number bed? i hear they're quite good to deal with back pain. maybe you should go see a chiro

emerican

Registered VIP
I have went to a chirpracter like 15 times and doctors. I havent tried the sleep number i got the money, but i just always thought they where really expensive anf never looked into them.
Round about what do they run if you know?
I was born with a curved spine cant spell the word, but you know what i mean and was in a really bad car accident a few years ago and just aint been the same since then. Its slowly getting worse cause i work in a resteraunt and do all kinds of different side work and work on cars. I guess thats why its getting worse lol i really dont know.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have went to a chirpracter like 15 times and doctors. I havent tried the sleep number i got the money, but i just always thought they where really expensive anf never looked into them.
I was born with a curved spine cant spell the word, but you know what i mean and was in a really bad car accident a few years ago and just aint been the same since then. Its slowly getting worse cause i work in a resteraunt and do all kinds of different side work and work on cars. I guess thats why its getting worse lol i really dont know.
scoliosis? i have that too. you need to see a dr. for that, especially if its getting worse.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A girl I go to school with had pretty bad scoliosis. And at the end of last year she had a pretty major surgery to fix it. So if it's really that bad maybe you should look into that

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i regualrly vist a doctor for it. Every 3 months or so.
bummer. i used to hate going to the dr for my scoliosis. for me, they found it when i was in 6th grade, my back was 10 deg off, but luckily it was before my growth spurt. i saw a dr every 3 months for years so he could monitor and check up on it. it started getting worse, in the 12-13 deg range. he said if it got into the 15+ range i would need a brace or possible surgery. then my growth spurt hit and my back straightened out to just below 10 deg and stayed that way. no more dr thank god.

how bad is yours?

emerican

Registered VIP
I honestly dont know the exact degree, but it isnt bad enough to warrent surgery. Just bad enough to hurt every day i guess. i used to go to the chiro at least every month or 2, but the one i went to retired and i dont have th money for the first vist at another one.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Another one of my buddys has to go every week or something to get his spine popped or something like that. Costs a fortune, I couldn't imagine having to do that my whole life

emerican

Registered VIP
It would cost me 50 bucks every time i went to my old chiro and it would maybe make it feel better for a day or 2 at the most.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Justin. Water bed. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Coffee. And it to be nicer out. My bestie and I want to do a Seattle shoot.