Tapatalk users, post here.

aneidiaztorres

Hey. I'm using the forum reader on my Android phone. Its very convenient for most things. But the only thing I can't do and that is killing me is the chance to upload pics.

The way I usually do it is I send my chosen pics to my email all thru my phone. Then I hop on my computer and upload them via thru there. Its really annoying sometimes.

Anyhow, someone in another thread I made suggested using Tapatalk. I looked it up in the Play Store and noticed its $3 as opposed to the forum reader being free. Can anyone vouch for this Tapatalk app? What I really wanna know is if it gives you the capability to upload pics straight from your phone. Please, all Tapatalk users share your experiences with the app on this thread please.

P.S. If your using Tapatalk while responding to this thread, post a pic so I can see it. PLEASE. And thanks CC 1,000,000 x in Advance!

Posted from Clubcivic.com App for Android

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes, tapatalk allows you to upload pictures and post them either with them or the found.

This is hosted by tapatalk^^

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

aneidiaztorres

Perfect. I'm definitely gonna buy that app. Thanks you guys. You made my decision a whole lot easier. Nice pics btw guys.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I uses the tapatalks!
As do I. And right now I'll just click the little mountain button for pictures andddd...

Bam.

Now I miss my del sol :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aneidiaztorres

young_ said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by mymmeryloss

I uses the tapatalks!

As do I. And right now I'll just click the little mountain button for pictures andddd...

IMAGE#1

Bam.

Now I miss my del sol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks bro.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I use Tapatalk all the time, the one thing I think we need still is the ability to thank a post on CC through Tapatalk, that is a very useful thing to have and use on Tapatalk.

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
Gotta love android. I do agree that we should be able to thank post on CC with it. We can on xda-developers so I know its not a tapatalk feature. Its a forum feature that needs to be enabled

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Gotta love android. I do agree that we should be able to thank post on CC with it. We can on xda-developers so I know its not a tapatalk feature. Its a forum feature that needs to be enabled

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
Fellow xda'er here :-P

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I use Tapatalk all the time, the one thing I think we need still is the ability to thank a post on CC through Tapatalk, that is a very useful thing to have and use on Tapatalk.

I definitely agree but you can't even thank a post on the normal forum. Tapatalk or not. All we have is the reputation points.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I definitely agree but you can't even thank a post on the normal forum. Tapatalk or not. All we have is the reputation points.
I know, I actually sid suggest this being done a few weeks ago, and while people agree it's something they would like, I'm not sure it'll happen.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know, I actually sid suggest this being done a few weeks ago, and while people agree it's something they would like, I'm not sure it'll happen.

Nothing ever gets changed on here. Justin doesnt seem to care about this site...

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Nothing ever gets changed on here. Justin doesnt seem to care about this site...
That would be sad, this site used to be hopping with activity, honestly I don't like the layout versus how it was when I left, but that won't make me leave, at the end of the day it is what it is.