What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hooked up the girls PS2, been playing San Andreas for the first time + taking it back with Vice City, Midnight Club, and something else.

Hopefully I'll get around to cleaning inside/out the Si and S2000 today.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At the doctors, then running to my parents house to pick up my turbo, i kind of want to work on the car today....

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woke up at 9am to start "working from home" but got my fantasy hockey team ready for today's games instead. Cable guy came at 1 to run a new cable line to my living room. The guy was cool and all but he said he wouldn't help me with anything. So he couldn't even help me move the damn entertainment center away from the wall. In my basement there are these huge panels on the ceiling, and he wanted me to take one down. So I started taking it down on my own without his help and the damn thing fell and the corner broke off. So I have cable in my living room now but I need to find where they sell this damn paneling! :mad:

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been playing skyrim since I got off work. Started yesterday, been addicted since. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked 32 hours. Ate some lunch and went home and took a nap. Watching workaholics now.

Shoulda just stayed in bed. Nonpoint is playing here tonight but tickets are sold out. If im not on a job i wanna go but no luck on finding tickets...

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
Spent the day looking for a stupid sky lander. I found him online but they want way more then he's worth cause he's rare. I hate these f**king toys :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Debating on moving back down to Texas for a job offer... More money is always better right?... f*** I hate the humidity...
Depends on a lot... Will you be happier with the job? How much are you leaving behind? Think long term...is that job secure and can you see yourself being there x amount of years down the road? I had to ask myself those (+ more) questions many times over the past couple months. I was juggling a few jobs and ended up with the lesser paying job but I am MUCH more happy with my decision and future.

Worked today, got tomorrow off. Mom wants to go shopping for a birthday gift for my dad. Shopping with my mom... Thrilling that will be as always...

hondamaster719

Registered VIP
Of course. Money isn't everything but it could buy me my next cars (EVO8 and a vette c7, I know I have too many toys already lol) probably putting the diesel into tradein and losing cash on it towards two new toys but its Texas so why do I need a truck?