Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn thats some lame duck s**t right there. hope you find someone that will do it.
Mexicans will do anything for money...

Took me over 3 hours to get these mounted but the guy did a hell of a job.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Baller. You Decided on an exterior color yet?

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very nice.......3 hours??? is it really that hard to stretch tires?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice.......3 hours??? is it really that hard to stretch tires?
The whole process took 20 minutes. Finding a shop in town that would do it took three hours of driving around and making phone calls. It was pretty ridiculous.

Everywhere i went blamed "riceburner teens with hondas" for y they cant stretch tires anymore. I even told them i would sign a waiver and they still wouldnt do it.

I was also very suprised at how many told me it was impossible so i pulled up tyrestretch.com and they still didnt believe me.

Oh well. Got it done. And met a cool mexican guy that was super excited about my truck lol.

I will be taking my business back to him again for sure!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definitely! Gotta love the locals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definitely! Gotta love the locals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whenever i find someone that truly appreciates my business i try to give them as much as possible.

I tipped him $20 and he kept trying to give it back. He was like you overpay. You overpay lol.

I told him to keep it and that hes the only person in town that would do it. He said no problem. Heres your twenty back. Then when he finally kept it he kissed it before he put it in the cash drawer. He said in mexico they kiss money from the first sale of the day and that he appreciates my business.

I love s**t like that. I normally am pretty racist and hate illegals, but people like that make u second guess yourself sometimes.

T3RR0R

Damn those tires are stretched but it looks good, what size are those rims?

Sent from Wonka's chocolate factory using tapatalk 2

T3RR0R

Sweet baby jesus, I'm running 16x8 on 205/45/16 and mine doesnt stretch Like that but its a noticeable difference from the 45 series to the 40 series. I can't wait until this is done

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet baby jesus, I'm running 16x8 on 205/45/16 and mine doesnt stretch Like that but its a noticeable difference from the 45 series to the 40 series. I can't wait until this is done

Different brands of tires stretch differently. This is more than i expected, but i must admit it looks pretty damn cool in person lol.

The big thing for me is that its functional for what i need to clear the bed sides.

The front tires hit the inner fenders but i will address that issue when i finish my firewall and after i have my control arms.

I spent about 6 hours in the garage yesterday so i need to get some pics up! Made good progress.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad for knockoffs eh?

Not really sure how i feel about them with tires on there. Maybe shouldve gotten the all aluminum ones :what:

Only time will tell and see how they look in the sunlight and with proper camber and with a bed on and s**t...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Forgot i snapped pics earlier...

Got the passenger floor welded in. Now just have to line up the tranny and weld in my tranny tunnel and driveshaft tunnel. Then pull the cab and weld everything from the bottom...

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking damn good Chris! You should get all the frame work and underside line-xd =) very good investment if you ask me!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking damn good Chris! You should get all the frame work and underside line-xd =) very good investment if you ask me!
Thats the plan.

Still gotta add a bit of bracing once i flip it up and throw some beads on the underside.

Thats what im going for