acefighter028: 1999 Honda Civic Si

acefighter028

More awesomer than you
What was your tire size for the rpf1?
I took them off because they are my autocross tires and i dont have hub centric rings yet or the proper lugnuts.

My car is completely stock too but wont be for long.

the tires are 205-55-15s

Got a few parts in the mail today. and more to come soon.

Got the boot and the shift knob. But still waiting on the K-Tuned shifter :D

Feel like an ass because i went against what everyone said. But i heard it in person a week ago and loved it.

New lugs for the Enkei's. Bought hub centric rings too

New fogs. One of mine has a chip

2000HondaSI

What are the specs of hub centric rigs you bought? I have the exact same set of rpf1 as you do going on a 99 em1

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Such a clean ride.

Out of curiosity, why did you spend money on camber kits? You don't need them.

acefighter028

More awesomer than you
Such a clean ride.

Out of curiosity, why did you spend money on camber kits? You don't need them.
I spent a hair over 300. I know i dont "need them". But i am a perfectionist and need everything done correctly. I was waiting for this comment to come along. I not only have them to correct my allignment 100% correctly, but also to have the ability to change my allignment when i want to autocross or do track days. I think cars with negative camber dont look as good. Do it right is how i look at it. Camber is a wear factor. No matter how many people argue the fact. I agree Toe is a tire killer but that will cause "feathering" of the tread. Not the uneven shoulder wear associated with camber.

Thanks for the compliment. I hope im doing this car up correctly. Dont want to be seen as a "ricer"

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I spent a hair over 300. I know i dont "need them". But i am a perfectionist and need everything done correctly. I was waiting for this comment to come along. I not only have them to correct my allignment 100% correctly, but also to have the ability to change my allignment when i want to autocross or do track days. I think cars with negative camber dont look as good. Do it right is how i look at it. Camber is a wear factor. No matter how many people argue the fact. I agree Toe is a tire killer but that will cause "feathering" of the tread. Not the uneven shoulder wear associated with camber.

Thanks for the compliment. I hope im doing this car up correctly. Dont want to be seen as a "ricer"
The feathering associated with toe wear still wears tires very unevenly and causes for a noisy ride. On my last set of S. Drives, the outer shoulder was just barely down to the wear bars but the cords were starting to show on the lower dips of the inner shoulder. I ended up buying aftermarket toe arms and got another alignment but the shop didn't align it right because I'm getting feathering again... /sigh. I'm calling a supposed reputable local shop next week.

So what do camber kits really do anyways?
They just allow for adjustment. Your stock camber kits do not allow for any adjustment.

acefighter028

More awesomer than you
Got the rest of my parts today.

Now im thinking about buying more....Spoon intake pipe. Honda Primo windshield banner. idk

Also thought id share my other hobby to see if there is anyone else shares this hobby too. Just got this in the mail as well.

acefighter028

More awesomer than you
did work this weekend. Ill let the pictures do the talking.

Ill get better pics next week. Im going to a few shows.

Tel me what you think!

acefighter028

More awesomer than you
truform meet yesterday in Springfield Missouri

My growing sticker collection. Not your thing? dont express it rudely

buddies EG hatch. I just really like this shot.

another friends EJ coupe. Love this shot too

my new lights

best mod on the entire car.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Idk y, but the rims and tires and bra make your car look like an em2