Should I trade my EJ8?

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Should I trade it for a 96 GSR Coupe with a cam seal leak? His is 5 speed all stock 160k and mines all stock except the rims.

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
idk, i would say go for it if that's all that's wrong with the gsr and if you are willing to fix it

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Has anyone looked at the date on this. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Still have my EJ8, but i'd rather trade it for a miata and get out of fwd.

I don't think anyone does Blayze.:p
I don't revolve around the fabric of time so don't need to look at dates lol

and why do you want to get out of fwd?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U want to trade your girlie civic for an even more girlie miata? :wtf:

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
U want to trade your girlie civic for an even more girlie miata? :wtf:
:rotflmfao:

although I find it funny, a Miata isn't a bad choice. They have shockingly good balance and weight distribution along with an almost "bulletproof" engine. if you want to go rwd, you have the options of the 240, 300, 350, brz, fr-s, gt-86. Many options. Miata being one of the more cheaper, gas saving options. right up there with the 240.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
If your budget is tight, you want to save gas, and want rwd. A 240sx or Miata are your go to options. There are others but I find these to be a bit more reliable considering their wide aftermarket and forum support.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just drive in reverse :P
I'd get pulled over as soon as I leave my neighborhood.

If your budget is tight, you want to save gas, and want rwd. A 240sx or Miata are your go to options. There are others but I find these to be a bit more reliable considering their wide aftermarket and forum support.
A clean unmolested dash not cracked 240sx here in San Antonio goes for 5-6k which is why I'd rather have a miata.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
I used to have a rwd vehicle and I liked it better.

Am I the only one who thinks this looks good?
That's why I want one. If not a miata an 86.
I agree that they look nice, ive never owned one but have had the chance of driving one and I was a bit impressed. ae86 (gt-s) or gt-86?

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I used to have a rwd vehicle and I liked it better.

Am I the only one who thinks this looks good?
That's why I want one. If not a miata an 86.
Yes, you are.

While I can appreciate the work gone into it, to me, they have an almost as girlie façade as a civic.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
A clean unmolested dash not cracked 240sx here in San Antonio goes for 5-6k which is why I'd rather have a miata.
sucks, well it all depends on how you want them im guessing. I've seen some 240's around here for 1g some 2g. others were higher because they were already built up (cage and bost etc.)

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
AE86 GT-S, most definitely the hatch not the coupe.
I'd slide that hatch around all day...Don't like the coupe. It's hard to find a good gt-s these days, at least over here. can't find a gt-s anywhere. idk how my friend got his here for $750...The second he sells it im first in line though ;) friends discount as well

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sucks, well it all depends on how you want them im guessing. I've seen some 240's around here for 1g some 2g. others were higher because they were already built up (cage and bost etc.)
Well I'd like to have it as stock and unmolested as possible while keeping the cost low. If I could find one for 3-4k that would be perfect.

I'd slide that hatch around all day...Don't like the coupe. It's hard to find a good gt-s these days, at least over here. can't find a gt-s anywhere. idk how my friend got his here for $750...The second he sells it im first in line though ;) friends discount as well
It's really hard to find a nice gt-s around here that's not fully built, stripped, a shell, or really shitty. If I could find a really clean one for 4k I'd be happy.