CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
May i ask how you translate japanese to English, its weird coming from Google.
By learning Japanese lol. Learning Hiragana and katakana helps but it's still kind of hard.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got hit up by Xavier of Wireworx on Friday saying my harness is nearly completed and he suggested I grab a Ktuned water neck to round off my K24. I was looking into it in the past, so I went ahead and took his advice. Ordered one of those and a thermostat plug. Heat will now be deleted.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NIcde dude, no need for heat down there right.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got hit up by Xavier of Wireworx on Friday saying my harness is nearly completed and he suggested I grab a Ktuned water neck to round off my K24. I was looking into it in the past, so I went ahead and took his advice. Ordered one of those and a thermostat plug. Heat will now be deleted.
plans to run harness through the hole?

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My harness is setup with an "over the valve cover" style, so all the ECU connections and sub-harness connector will hide next to the passenger side shock tower and go underneath the battery tray through the factory wiring harness hole.
Good plan!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My harness is setup with an "over the valve cover" style, so all the ECU connections and sub-harness connector will hide next to the passenger side shock tower and go underneath the battery tray through the factory wiring harness hole.
what's your plan then where the heater hoses would be? you have thought everything else out on the car so Id guess you have an idea for that also

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's your plan then where the heater hoses would be? you have thought everything else out on the car so Id guess you have an idea for that also
Either making use of K-tuned shifter cable grommet, or just a carbon fiber blockoff.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My sent a pic of a package that came today so now im ready to :party2:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what does a custom/semi custom harness run? ball park, as im sure you got a discount.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what does a custom/semi custom harness run? ball park, as im sure you got a discount.
600 for the engine harness. Not too much if you don't want all the extras like raychem sleeving, breakout connections, labels, and crap like that. Another 300 for my k series plug and play subharness with an added obd2 diagnostic port.

Gonna do a mock up on the engine today and ill snap some pics.