What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Relatively to everyone else it would be down there since I don't think any one lives to the south of you.
Yeah well I'm still used to being down here

As opposed to up here

:lol:

Even when I visit family in Miami, I still say "up here" referring to something in Miami.

There's a couple members here that are in Lauderdale, Miami, and Ft Myers

Guy up here had his CC sitting on the ground...HAD...now that there's a baby.

That's before cutting the wheelwells to let the axle come all the way up, but of course I can't find any pics when it went lower.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Drank a bottle of fireball and some coronas with my buddy last night, I haven't been that shitty in a long time. Now I remember why I smoke instead of drink.

No plans today, but going to the track tonight

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's before cutting the wheelwells to let the axle come all the way up, but of course I can't find any pics when it went lower.
Man I still can't get over the ugly ass rear ends on those. They do look pretty sexy from the front though.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man I still can't get over the ugly ass rear ends on those. They do look pretty sexy from the front though.
The rear looks like a buick

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Done, now working on my custom exhaust

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Drank a bottle of fireball and some coronas with my buddy last night, I haven't been that s***ty in a long time. Now I remember why I smoke instead of drink.

No plans today, but going to the track tonight
What is this fireball

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Are they offering to fix their damage free of charge?

x2
Yep, they couldn't find the part today, but if they can't find it on Monday then they're gonna be replacing it with an OEM one. It all depends on who has one. It's gonna be replaced sometime during the week, but I'm gonna have drive it on Monday which I don't want to since I know driving without one causes damage.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Yep, they couldn't find the part today, but if they can't find it on Monday then they're gonna be replacing it with an OEM one. It all depends on who has one. It's gonna be replaced sometime during the week, but I'm gonna have drive it on Monday which I don't want to since I know driving without one causes damage.
Is anyone (like say your parents) willing to offer you a car/ride for the day?

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is anyone (like say your parents) willing to offer you a car/ride for the day?
We have 4 cars. 1 for my dad, 1 for my mom, 1 for me, and the other sits in the driveway with the registration and inspection expired and with no insurance. That's the one we're selling since my dad got a Subaru impreza wagon. I'm gonna have to drive it whether I want to or no. Both of my parents are gonna be at work.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drove back from my aunt's and cousins' houses, filled up my tank. $41 for 11 gallons.. ugh. I was on E for half of my hour trip.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Currently trying to diagnose and repair a washing machine with a moldy smell.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
We have 4 cars. 1 for my dad, 1 for my mom, 1 for me, and the other sits in the driveway with the registration and inspection expired and with no insurance. That's the one we're selling since my dad got a Subaru impreza wagon. I'm gonna have to drive it whether I want to or no. Both of my parents are gonna be at work.
What's the one that sits in the driveway? Seems like you should be good driving it though, you can get a day pass from the dmv to use it. Pm me for that if you want to know.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
worked

friend just got home from basic, time to party, then wake up again for work in the morning