What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when I come visit I'll get you one that's good to start on
Sweet. When are you planning on doing that? I'm gonna be gone this weekend for my birthday. Thanksgiving break starts the 27th.

Sent from my Nexus 7

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet. When are you planning on doing that? I'm gonna be gone this weekend for my birthday. Thanksgiving break starts the 27th.

Sent from my Nexus 7
not sure. gotta give the boys a ride in the sband run the subi

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate wine. it's like washing down a mouth full of sawdust with spoiled juice and then licking a paper towel for that dry mount feeling.

tequila is my #1

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not sure. gotta give the boys a ride in the sband run the subi
Well just let me down. There was an r32 gtr here last week. I don't know if you know him cause he might be a firstly year with me, but this kid has a slammed white RSX with purple wheels. Its really nice.

Sent from my Nexus 7

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well just let me down. There was an r32 gtr here last week. I don't know if you know him cause he might be a firstly year with me, but this kid has a slammed white RSX with purple wheels. Its really nice.

Sent from my Nexus 7
lol you can play too. hmm idk

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
I had a property to check in Oakland and decided to detour to inner-city to check out some street art and came across this. Probably took between 3-4 hours and a decent amount of paint.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had a property to check in Oakland and decided to detour to inner-city to check out some street art and came across this. Probably took between 3-4 hours and a decent amount of paint.
I love stuff like that. If I could, I would love to hire someone to do a wall in my house. Or learn to do it myself.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lmfao. Gonna watch some top gear before bed.

Sent from my Nexus 7

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
I love stuff like that. If I could, I would love to hire someone to do a wall in my house. Or learn to do it myself.
One of my friends is a street artist and I got to understand a little more about the culture. It's different. I sponsored him in our last shootout so he gave me a tag on his windows.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
i would love to be the person to paint over that in 1 solid color.
It's a catch-22 for me since I deal with vandals occasionally at work, but there is a difference between a street artist and a vandal. Some guy getting up on the back of a building that faces the freeway is a lot different from some fag breaking into one of my houses and drawing dicks on the walls... And why is it always dicks?

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ that's how you know he's straight. Straight guys are always doing something involving dicks, aside from f**king them.

I think street art can be beautiful, but it's technically still vandalism, regardless of personal opinion.

When did the site, even the lounge, get so painfully slow?

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Work again...

*EDIT

Whenever I see a Lightspeed and DNR sticker I just think OGs of the game...

^^ that's how you know he's straight. Straight guys are always doing something involving dicks, aside from f***ing them.

I think street art can be beautiful, but it's technically still vandalism, regardless of personal opinion.

When did the site, even the lounge, get so painfully slow?

I was thinking the same thing... this site has slowed down a lot...