00 Civic Em1

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Is an EBay scanner good ?
if it's like any of the other cheap scanners i've used, then it should work. autozone and places like it usually will do a scan for free if you're near one.

Santiago_23

The only problem is that there's no Plates on the car lol the video I has was when I had my friends go pro on the car and it was on my way back to my house ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
is it registered and just running the temp?

Santiago_23

The Bezel I ordered Came ! Sorry for the crappy picture I was in a rush this morning ..
Bezel is in absolutely great condition with it's oem Radio to go with it

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Yeah I will for now but Ima have to install the Antenna , plus I took out the Pioneer double din Radio

yeah my antenna is shoved down inside, didn't both taking it off when i put on my block off plate lol.

Santiago_23

Next step is to Change the oil it's Very low and I'm thinking about buying skunk2 dress up hardware for the engine bay

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stupid. buy real bolts, less money, and look nicer.

Santiago_23

I Have Megan Racing Camber Kits but there rusty as hell , Not sure if I should get New ones

Santiago_23

Gave her a Wash today with Meguiars wash and wax , =). I Cleaned and scrubbed the brakes , camber kits and Coilovers as well

Here's the cleaned brakes and suspension I scrubbed the hell out of

On top of that I painted the inside gloss black so it can give it a nice dark touch .!