I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Totally missed this. What can I say? I don't like to share. :D

It might have been from Skype since we talked on there a lot before we met. Dunno.

I'm shopping for a friend, not myself. I am however considering selling the MDX but only to save money for the wedding. I absolutely don't want to get rid of it b/c finding something car payment free is a civic again and I don't want to "sacrifice" the luxury I've had now. Yes I know I'm a brat.

I think the only thing I don't like about mine is the fuel consumption. I get about 17mpg but it's only b/c I'm in stop and go traffic 5 days a week. Once we move my mileage will improve b/c I'll be in a lower traffic area.

It definitely gets up and goes. It runs a 14.7 at the track - I was shocked for a full size SUV and 10 years old.
The traction control is awesome and a lot of fun when it's turned off.
I've got the Touring edition so I have every dealer upgrade except for the RES.
The heated leather is AMAZING. The fuses for the heaters go bad often, not the coils as people think. It's an easy fix.
My generation was plagued with transmission issues, but primarily from 01-03 (1st half of my gen). 04-06 had issues but there was a recall. Luckily mine (04) was not affected.

These cars last forever. Mine has zero issues. I added auxiliary and tinted the windows the entire way around. The back was factory tinted but I wanted darker.
I'll be wrapping the wood grain in vinyl but that's it.
The factory 8 speaker BOSE system is surprisingly clear and nice. It's cool that Acura installed over head speakers including a sub and tweeters.

.......I honestly could go on and on about this car - it's the best car I've ever had. We've had the dogs in the back, us up front, and the very back of the car loaded with car parts and a tool chest and still had plenty of room. :cool:
I've passed this info onto my boss, thanks! He's looking for 2012 or newer.

Just got my replacement door actuator the the RSX today. Ordered it two days ago, shipping estimated for this upcoming Tuesday. I'll take it!

Now only if my preordered iPhone 6+ would do the same. Estimate delivery still between 11/9-11/27 :roll:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welp. Today would've been our two year anniversary... this'll be fun.

Good thing I have dinner plans with someone tonight.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Time to go drop the s4 off at croll customs and make some quick final decisions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welp. Today would've been our two year anniversary... this'll be fun.

Good thing I have dinner plans with someone tonight.
Enjoy your dinner! Yesterday would have been three years for the ex and I. And it just so happens that yesterday is also the day I found out she's engaged to someone else. Similar to you though, I also had dinner with somebody last night too. :thumbs up

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've passed this info onto my boss, thanks! He's looking for 2012 or newer.

Just got my replacement door actuator the the RSX today. Ordered it two days ago, shipping estimated for this upcoming Tuesday. I'll take it!

Now only if my preordered iPhone 6+ would do the same. Estimate delivery still between 11/9-11/27 :roll:
Why 2012? That generation spans from 07-13. 14 is when they changed.

At the chiropractor now.....hoping for a good evaluation.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Enjoy your dinner! Yesterday would have been three years for the ex and I. And it just so happens that yesterday is also the day I found out she's engaged to someone else. Similar to you though, I also had dinner with somebody last night too. :thumbs up
Niiiiiiice :thumbs up

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why 2012? That generation spans from 07-13. 14 is when they changed.

At the chiropractor now.....hoping for a good evaluation.
Idk, just what he told me. I don't know much about them. Apparently he doesn't either lol. And good luck with your appointment!

Niiiiiiice :thumbs up
Yup. And curiosity got the best of me; I looked up my ex's fiance on facebook... the guy LARPs. That makes everything completely better. :rolf:

:biz: and Madden time! =)

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not sure which one of you it was, but here you go
GT3 RS 4.0 by amm6587, on Flickr

They had it at the dealer the other day, yours for only $319,900. IDK how in the hell it's worth so much for an '11

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I miss my car, but I made a skid plate for the e30 at work tonight and now trying to thibk of what else to build

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got a day off. Not a very exciting way to get reintroduced to working in the field but the paycheck will be nice.

Gonna try and clean my garage today and maybe try some welding since i havent done any since before my surgery.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's really rough today. I'm super depressed.

Just got done doing my little brothers senior pics, I was pretty stoked with what I got. Now to get Photoshop on my laptop (for now until I get a dual monitor set up) and get these babies out. And I signed the Integra over to my parents today. I'm down to three vehicles! :D

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Go for a random cruise before the game, randomly see & exchange nods with IRL driver Tony Kanaan walking his dogs. Only in Miami.

Game time, GO 'NOLES!!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been messing around with our new Xbox One this afternoon - it's pretty cool! I can't wait until GTA V comes out for it!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been messing around with our new Xbox One this afternoon - it's pretty cool! I can't wait until GTA V comes out for it!

Cue Chris coming in for the video game debate.

I've got a friend that has one and I love it. I like the voice commands. My favorite being the "xbox record that" command. It records the last 15 seconds or 30 seconds, or some amount of time so you can show videos to your friends. I can't count the number of times that I've been playing a game, done something awesome, and then not had proof.

NOW WE CAN HAVE PROOF! :D

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cue Chris coming in for the video game debate.

I've got a friend that has one and I love it. I like the voice commands. My favorite being the "xbox record that" command. It records the last 15 seconds or 30 seconds, or some amount of time so you can show videos to your friends. I can't count the number of times that I've been playing a game, done something awesome, and then not had proof.

NOW WE CAN HAVE PROOF! :D

Like clockwork....

What did i miss? Oh Kelly talking nonsense? Nothing new. Carry on.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Really tempted to buy another civic after I pay off this paint and furniture. I need a 6th gen hatch in my life