Coffee/Tea Lovers unite!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Post up pics of what you are currently drinking. What's your favorite brew? Where's your go-to for a fast and delicious cup?

I am surprised there isn't a thread about this already. I remember back in the day GenuineRolla (Petey), Jimmy2times and 1999Accord (Marc) had the best pics of them at coffee shops or at home sipping away.

Coffee.jpg

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
My K-cup bin is currently a mix of Starbucks Mocha and a generic donut shop blend.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like a hot cup of Folgers from the Keurig every morning but i would live off of caramel macchiatos from Starbucks if i was rich and didnt care if i was fat.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mmm... which I had some matcha right now. Girlfriend hooked me up with the king-sized pack of the stuff, and I've been on a matcha spree ever since.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When I have an urge for some at home I switch between 8oclock and Maxwell House with white chocolate mocha creamer.

My favorites from Starbucks are:
Grande skinny no whip White Chocolate Mocha Latte
Tall skinny no whip Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frap
Grande skinny no whip Peppermint Mocha Latte
Venti Teavana Shaken Green Tea

McDonald's Sweet Tea, need I say more? It's the pure nectar of the southern god's.
Gold Peak Diet Sweet Tea. :drool:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In my book, nothing beats a good brew of Bustelo cuban coffee, except the black can (Bustelo Supreme). I am wuite partial to Starbucks java chip frapuccino. Thats more like a dessert though.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeeaaaa! Bustelo is the sheot!

I just make my own coffee. Old school black amd decker coffee maker 16.00 from wal mart. The Maxwell House Columbian blend is my preference. But the Columbian coffee from BJs wholesale is usually what i drink when i remember to get it.
Besides the coke and women, coffee is one of Columbia's best export!

But that Bustelo is like a raging bull!

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Being cubanand being raised in Miami, Ive had Bustelo since I was a little kid. American coffee is just flavored watr by comparison.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Peace Tea. Pretty much any flavor

/thread

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Walgreens has a brand called Delish with a blueberry, pomegranite, acai berry green tea. Add some honey and it is my favorite tea, just loaded with antioxidants.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Walgreens has a brand called Delish with a blueberry, pomegranite, acai berry green tea. Add some honey and it is my favorite tea, just loaded with antioxidants.
That actually sounds pretty darn good. I may have to buy some soon.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you guys like sweet drinks... here's a tip.

Steep the f**k out of the tea of your choosing until it is bitter beyond drinking (black teas work better). Put it in the refrigerator until cold. Pour into glass and add a splash of half and half. Sugar the f**k out of the tea, until it is no longer bitter. Drink and profit. The super strong flavor of the tea mixed with the sugar (which is balanced out by the bitterness) and slight creaminess makes a godly beverage. This will give you diabetes.

If anybody likes Thai Tea, this is more or less how they do it, but you have to make sure to do it with thai tea leaves.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Being cubanand being raised in Miami, Ive had Bustelo since I was a little kid. American coffee is just flavored watr by comparison.
When I lived downtown, I always went to that Cuban Cafe on Biscayne (NE 18th street maybe) and also Las Olas Cafe on South Beach.. Always got the Coladas and people thought I was crazy cuz I drank the whole thing.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When I lived downtown, I always went to that Cuban Cafe on Biscayne (NE 18th street maybe) and also Las Olas Cafe on South Beach.. Always got the Coladas and people thought I was crazy cuz I drank the whole thing.
Ha! Man. You got me thinking of having a "colada" after some cuban food at "la carreta". For the average non-cuban coffee drinker, drinking a colada to yourself is like snorting coke in public. But there is a reason we call it cuban crack. Itll keep ya up!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still haven't settled into one specific brand of coffee yet. Dunkin donuts original is good. Starbucks vanilla is good.

My favorite "coffee" from Starbucks is a strawberry frappucino. s**t is so damn good. But it's pink and comes in a clear plastic cup.

Chris, this is how you know I'm gay :lol:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The first step is admitting. They have obviously convinced you otherwise...