Watching Next Friday

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Getting my girlfriend to finally see Star Wars. We just watched episode IV a couple days ago. My plan is to be able to talk her into going to the midnight release for VII..... :twisted:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Getting my girlfriend to finally see Star Wars. We just watched episode IV a couple days ago. My plan is to be able to talk her into going to the midnight release for VII..... :twisted:
WHAT? That is like the most epic series of movies ever! No more living under a rock for that woman! :nono:

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Black Sea 7/10

Furious 7 8/10 * buster montage at end was nice

American Hustle 9/10 probably one of the best movies in 2014

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I went to go see Mad Max last night..

The only thing i can say is if you took a part/scene from the original, then decided to reshoot it and stretch it out to 90 mins or whatever. Had no opening or closing to a story....

It had action yes, but the whole movie lacked originality. When the credits came, i was surprised as i figured the story wasnt finished and needed some sort of close. It closes like it opens right in the middle of a story.

Ill give it a 6/10

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Last movie I saw was also Mad Max. It was alright, lots of action, but I wasn't sure exactly what happened in the beginning. It was badass, though.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did you get charged 30 bucks because it was in 3D?

I kept the glasses. I figured Id have something for a 15.00 movie ticket

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I saw Fury Road while eating a chicken cordon bleu and waffle battered chicken strips that I dunked in maple syrup. What a glorious day!